• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

J.C. Newman Humidor

OK... so I just got off the phone with my local B&M.
It is for sale and I'm the first to bite.
He'll sell it to me for $1100.
That's $27.50 per stick.

Problem is that everyone will want the Maximus, so, if you want me to arrange a group buy on this, here's what I'll do...

$110 plus shipping and any Paypal fees will get you 1 each of the 4 sticks.
(Maximus, Diamond Crown, Cuesta Rey Centro Fina and La Unica Cameroon)

I can't afford to do this on my own, so I'll need at least 8 firm commitments before I proceed.

Anyone interested???

Jim

Tenpin said:
jabba said:
who gets the box?
[snapback]263165[/snapback]​

The box will have a nice home with me.
[snapback]263169[/snapback]​

LOL it's not Exactly a "box though! :laugh: :p :sign:

Tenpin-

I am very intersted as well.

However, the cost includes the humidor. So not sure the sticks alone are $27.50 each.

I think who ever gets the "box" has pony up a little more....

Just my $.02

Hey boys, if you calm down, and let the holidays pass I'm sure we can get this one nailed down.

What would that humidor run w/o cigars?

The one they sent to us was all inclusive. The cigars weren't priced seperatly! You are paying for the humidor at that price. That's fairly cheap considering the cost on it to the retailers was $700. BTW don't bother contacting me ours is sold!

On of the local B&M stores got one of these. He gave me one of the DCMs and one of the Cuesta Rey Centro Finos for X-mas. Can't wait to try them. They look fantastic. :thumbs:

Just ordered two of them! Thanks for the info! :D

That is one VERY nice looking humidor. No doubt worth at least $300-500. I'm tempted by the deal as well. My shop just got it in and hadn't priced it as of yesterday... I think they're selling everthing as a package.

I would not mind getting a GB going, however, I would want someone commited to the Humidor, and prices laid out for the cigars. I know everyone will want the DCMs-DCs-CRSGs-LaUnicas in that order, so we should set up a price scale accordingly.

I'm open to suggestions on this. Will be glad to host it if we can make it happen.

Jim

i dont know if this would make easier or harder, but id sign up for a slot with 2 la unicas and 2 cr's. if not id do it the other way too.

wait...did that sound gay?

OK guys... I've learned my lesson.
It's been said before, "Best leave the Group Buys to the FOGS".
Didn't understand before, but do now.

Jim

I saw this set yesterday and it is extraordinary. Too bad they were selling the DCs for $35 bucks a piece. I may have to go buy one just to add it to my collection.

CYG

The packaging these things come in is pretty cool:

dcm_short_perfecto_entubos.jpg

Tenpin said:
OK guys... I've learned my lesson.
It's been said before, "Best leave the Group Buys to the FOGS".
Didn't understand before, but do now.
[snapback]263670[/snapback]​

No worries, brudda! Just that the humidor should be priced between 350-500 alone. I know most venders are selling the sticks INCLUDING the price of the humidor. If we had someone confirm buying the humidor, it would just lower the price of the sticks a great deal. :thumbs: :D

Also, moki, stop teasing! :sign: :laugh:

KayakinBoy said:
No worries, brudda! Just that the humidor should be priced between 350-500 alone. I know most venders are selling the sticks INCLUDING the price of the humidor. If we had someone confirm buying the humidor, it would just lower the price of the sticks a great deal. :thumbs: :D
[snapback]263842[/snapback]​

One thing to bear in mind... I have not seen this humidor, but if the packaging of the individual sticks is any indication, the humidor very likely will be good only for these cigars.

moki said:
KayakinBoy said:
[snapback]263842[/snapback]​

One thing to bear in mind... I have not seen this humidor, but if the packaging of the individual sticks is any indication, the humidor very likely will be good only for these cigars.
[snapback]263845[/snapback]​

for once, I've seen something you haven't! :sign: :laugh:

http://www.seriouscigars.com/JCN110/JCN110Humidor.htm

Wow is the only thing I really can say about this humidor. awesome set up. I think if you removed the foam from the trays (or the trays in general) this would hold a good deal of cigars. :thumbs:

Wow KB - best lookin' pics of the Humi I have seen yet - it looks amazing. They did a great job.

Chad