• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

J&R Trick or Treat

Cparker

My dogs don't smoke
I am not sure whether this is really a hot deal, but J&R has their Halloween Trick or Treat bag deal posted for $59.95. Appears to be at least 6 sticks and other stuff. I ordered mine today so I will post what I get.

Cparker

Hope you do better than I did in the past. I have found JR's specials to be nothing but left of junk.

Last year there was a very generous BOTL (Mrepp) on this site that ran his own trick or treat special. :thumbs: If he does another one this year, I want to be first in line.

Hope you do better than I did in the past. I have found JR's specials to be nothing but left of junk.

Last year there was a very generous BOTL (Mrepp) on this site that ran his own trick or treat special. :thumbs: If he does another one this year, I want to be first in line.

I got dicked around last year as well w/ my ToT bag. Was not worth my green and wont be doing it again this year, (eps. not with a $20 price increase!)

I'm keeping my eye out (no not literally, Halloween joke) for that BOTL grab bag! :thumbs:

yeah, these usually suck but I thought I should add "Every Trick or Treat 2007 will have 22 nationally distributed, brand name cigars with a normal retail value of $109.00", not 6 sticks as in post 1

Like Cookie 1978, I also took advantage of MRepp's own Halloween Sampler last year. If he does it, I am number #2 in line behind Cookie.