• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

JC Newman Cigar Co. Announces Opening of Diamond Crown Cigar Lounge in

JC Newman Cigar Co.

FIRST CLASS CIGARS ACQUIRE FIRST CLASS ACCOMODATIONS

WHAT: J.C. Newman Cigar Co. opens new Diamond Crown Lounge at Corona Cigar Co. in Orlando, Florida
WHEN: Saturday, April 5th from 7 to 11pm
WHERE: Corona Cigars; 127 South Orange Ave, Ste.100, Orlando, FL 32801

BACKGROUND:
J.C. Newman Cigar Co. is proud to announce the grand opening of The Diamond Crown Cigar Lounge at Corona Cigars in Orlando. Over the years, the Diamond Crown line has expanded with the addition of Diamond Crown MAXIMUS cigars and the Diamond Crown Exquisite Humidor Collection. Today, the Diamond Crown name is synonymous with superior quality, fine artisanship and epicurean pleasures. We have expanded this experience again with the addition of The Diamond Crown Cigar Lounge.

This is the second Diamond Crown Cigar Lounge to open in the United States and the first event of its kind. The Diamond Crown Cigar Lounge at Corona Cigar Co. is a unique experience with flat screen televisions, knowledgeable staff, and a full liquor cabinet featuring pre-embargo alcohol. The 3,000 square foot inside lounge also features hand carved Nicaraguan doors and furniture, flown in from Nicaragua just for the store. The South American décor is also established through various artifacts and music. The lounge is spacious, lively, and very stylish. It is a place where whether you are there to enjoy the game or just the camaraderie of other loves of the leaf, you know it is going to be a superb experience.

The Diamond Crown Cigar Lounge opening party will be a mix of celebration and showcase. The exclusive party will feature delectable food, live entertainment, and Diamond Crown cigar tasting. The world-renowned Rémy Martin cognac will be served and a representative from Rémy Martin will be happy to explain the wonderful pairing of an exquisite cigar with the refined taste of cognac. Owners, and sons of patriarch Stanford Newman, will also be at the event answering any questions you may have about The Diamond Crown Cigar Lounge.

J.C. Newman Cigar Co., founded in1895 by J.C. Newman and headquartered in Tampa, Florida, represents 113 years of family tradition in quality cigar manufacturing. J.C. Newman Cigar Company’s Cuesta-Rey cigars rank among the top-selling brands in the imported handmade cigar market. The Newman family is also partners with the Carlos Fuente family in Fuente & Newman Premium Cigars Limited Inc., the exclusive U.S. distributor of the famous Arturo Fuente Premium Handmade cigars.

Wow, sounds great. If anyone wants to pop for my airfare I would be willing to scrap my weekend plans and attend. I will write a full review and provide pictures of the event for all the members here. Least I could do for the community. :thumbs:

Lou

Sounds like a great place. I'll have to check it out next time I'm in Orlando.

Welcome to Cigarpass and don't be a stranger, keep us up on what's up with J.C. Newman. :)

Congrats on the opening of your 2nd lounge. Welcome to CP, there are a lot of great S / BOTL here. Here are a couple of pics that show off your establishment:

It's good to see you are a member here at CP, keep us updated and post often........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Charlie