• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Jets Draft Choice

DavidRat

Wow, the Jets trading up to get Mark Sanchez. I think it is a mistake. Nothing in particular against Sanchez, but history says that no matter how good a college QB is he needs time behind a quality starter to learn. Now that Favre is gone the Jets will probably have to put Sanchez in way before he is ready. Really a risky move.

Remember, Rex Ryan saw how the Ravens treated Flacco last year. He wasn't in offensive meetings, but I'm sure he had great insight into how a coaching staff should handle a talented rookie quarterback.

That experience will prove invaluable for Rex and his staff when it comes to inserting Sanchez on Day 1.

Damn. There goes my plans on buying my first Jets jersey next season. I was hoping to buy a Mike Vick Jets jersey

Really poor move IMO. Sanchez played 1 year on a team full of superstars that made him look gifted. I have a feeling that this guy is the next Leinart.

Really poor move IMO. Sanchez played 1 year on a team full of superstars that made him look gifted. I have a feeling that this guy is the next Leinart.

Nope, not Leinart. He's the next Dave Brown or even Dave Klinger :laugh: