• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

JLada...

caf034

Top Striker
JLada hooked up myself and a few others of late with free newb samplers, shipping charge only. I wanted to extend my thanks and appreciation to him for the great show of generosity and good form. It's a move representative of the general nature of the majority of CPers I've met to date, and I continue to be astonished every time I log on.

Thanks again JLada,
Andy

*shakes fist*

DAMN THAT JLADA, HOOKIN' UP ALL THE NEWBS!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

- Tim

Jeff is a hell of a BOTL. People like him exemplify the community.

You are very welcome, Andy!

I'm just doing what was done to me when I joined CigarPass.

Very generous of you Jeff. Nicely done.

What ya'll don't realize is the above statement has a typo that completely changes things, and also makes it two separate actions... they forgot a "with." Jeff hooked up WITH a bunch of newbs... and then as a "here you go you dirty whores" thank you he threw a couple newb cigars at them!
You disgust me Jeff! Absolutely disgust me!
Now spit on me and tell me I'm filthy (in the voice of Stewie Griffin).
Chris
PS: Jeff, it's been WEEKS and you're still yet to comment on my signature...

Chris,

Very sorry, brother. I just can't seem to hear you over the sound of how f'n awesome I am. Unfortunately, I also can't seem to see your signature through the smoke of the cigars you sent me for taking that fools bet. Pity, I know.

Hope this reaches you well.

Regards,
-Jeff

Edit: :D :p :sign:

That guy Jeff is a sheister, a cheat, and a dirty conniving scoundrel!! So there!! :p

Jeff has also been very generous in organizing the opus 22 box splits!
Thanks again Jeff!

-Taylor

This is true, he has, and I STILL haven't seen a SINGLE maduro Opus from him!
Chris