• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

JO Lanceros

Magnaflux777

Hello Folks,
Hope everyone is doing well. Wanted to give a short review of the JO Lancero. I recently smoked my first Lancero from Johnny and all I can say is wow. The one thing that i noticed just a few minutes into the cigar was that it tastes exactly like the factory Cohiba Lancero. There were hints of vanilla, honey, almond and faint spice that was rather pleasing. The overall construction was fantastic and the Lancero burned very well requiring not one touch up. And for such a small gauge cigar i had plenty of creamy smoke with minimal effort on the draw. It was so good that I actually used my nubber for the first time and smoked the Lancero down as far as i could because i didnt want the tastes to end, but with all good things they come to an end however i still have a few more resting at 63-63. I absolutely will be buying more of the Lanceros from Johnny and anyone who has been considering getting some of Johnnys Lanceros I would say dont wait because these are some very very wonderful and tasty cigars that shouldnt be passed up. Hope this little review helps someone who may like a Lancero. Take care folks and I hope you all enjoy your Cubans in good health.
Magnaflux