• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Job Interview *update*

pdeleone

The original post got lost on the reboot of the server, Had a job interview with an area Part chain. Thought it went well........

Just got off the phone with the Regional SM, wants to meet up next Tue/Wen for a second interview with him and the District Sm.

Hopefully all goes well.

Paul

Good luck! I hope you land the job.

Good job! A call back is a very good sign, good luck for you. I just did the interview process and know how stressful it can be!

Thanks for the support, really need to get back to work. Driving the wife crazier and tired of planning meals.

The update............. Second interview was this morning. "Answered all the right questions, like what I was saying" response on the way out.

"Will make a decision by the end of the week. Had 3 others to talk with."

Well got the call, "Need to do the next step"

Drug Test in the morning, met the Region SM and got the "Employee Packet" to fill out and turn in.

Sounds to me I might have a job...............................WA HOOOOOO

May Have to smoke something "really" nice

Paul

I am keeping my fingers crossed for ya. Good luck.

It sounds to me that you got the job Paul cause they normally don't "P" test you and give you all the paperwork to fill out unless they want you, congrats....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

The test was a swab deal, never done that before.

Stayed up all night studying............ what are those little blue pills for again? :p

I was told today that the job is mine if all is clear with the drug and back round checks.
Luckily she never filed charges.................... :sign:

Thanks for the support guys. Looking forward to working and bombing, I mean buying sticks.

Paul

Well, only missed one on my Drug Test, missed the little "blue" pill........................lol

All went well. Finished the paper work and my first day is ......

This AM.

Thanks for the support both public and private.

Paul

Congrats!

Why is it everyone always worries about the "tests"?!

Fish