• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Johnny-O! Short Roldofo

Welcome back Kingantz...enjoyed reading your review, as always.  I'm sorry to hear about your divorce and the passing of your faithful cigar companion.  Congrats though on finding happiness again, and on your new marriage.  

What a fun read! Greg it's nice to see you back in the mix again. I really have missed your reviews. So sorry to hear about Mandy.

Glad to see you back buddy.  Man Jess is getting big, you're in real trouble in a couple of years. :)

MoeCizlak said:
Glad to see you back buddy.  Man Jess is getting big, you're in real trouble in a couple of years. :)
Sup Clint! Good to be back! Hope you and the family are doing well!

Thanks all for the welcome back and glad you enjoyed the review!

All Johnny O cigars are top notch! I have many nice ones to choose from. Next best to Taboadas!

Just had one from '05 or '06 and it was terrible! I don't think these age well. They were fantastic when they were fresh.

Dunno about that Alan... Could be you're right, but mine are from 2009. They were great fresh, went through a sick period, and keep getting better and better every time I try one.

Maybe you got a dud.

jfields said:
Dunno about that Alan... Could be you're right, but mine are from 2009. They were great fresh, went through a sick period, and keep getting better and better every time I try one.

Maybe you got a dud.
I got another dud this afternoon. Great fresh! Not good aged!