• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Jonesy...A True BOTL, all thats good about CP!

twizz

IITYWYBMAB
Mr. Jones, very unnecessary, but greatly appreciated. You are an amazing brother, and you stand for everything that is great about CigarPass. A toast to you (raising my glass of Woodford)!!!

Edit: Also, a well deserved thanks to everyone that helped me out with this issue. I'm quite new here, but you've all shown me why this is the place to be. My thanks to you, and I'm looking forward to the chance to meet as many of you as possible!!!

Mr. Jones, very unnecessary, but greatly appreciated. You are an amazing brother, and you stand for everything that is great about CigarPass. A toast to you (raising my glass of Woodford)!!!

Ouch! Knowing him the way I do, I bet he handed your ass to you. :thumbs:

Ouch! Knowing him the way I do, I bet he handed your ass to you. :thumbs:

speak%20no%20evil.jpg

A real bastid if you saw what he sent ME today :laugh:

A good man Brain is.

He gained my respect pretty quick in the game......he's a good ass hander alright!!! :cool:

Yeh I bet you got your a$$e$ handed to you!

Well done brother!

As a past victim :0, I can only suggest years of counseling and enjoying the smokes. A fine brother to be sure.

Cheers to Jonesy, his "gifts" are legendary from all the posts I have seen.

He is a great BOTL and is the kind of member CP is all about.