• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Jose Piedra Cazadores

IBPikin

I had a few of these thrown on an order just for the cost ($2.50 each).
I lit one up last night and was more than pleasantly surprised. It burned well and tasted really good (medium/full). No complexity in this ISOM but far better than most any cigar I have had under $3.00. I will buy more next time.

the story...got 2 bundles of jlpiedras(a few years ago)1cazadores and 1 nacionals...last december i brought out the caz's and they were gone in a saturday and sunday(i had about 3) the other bundle minus a few has been sitting since.somebody posted a question about jlpiedras (on another cigar bb)in september.so i went and got one to smoke and lo and behold the bundle is cazadores(the nacionals were sacrificed last dec).

anyway they are an enjoyable smoke and the one i would have on hand for grad or weddings or anytime you will be entertaining people who are not cigar smokers but the occasion warrants a box of smokes to the masses.

i would agree with your take...quite strong but lacking in richness or complexity(mine i believe are reasonably old but the bundles are not dated...that i can find)still gets you a one hour trip to 'abana.

derrek

I like these alot actually... I've only had the Naci's but I consider them to be a great bargain isom.... I've usually always got some on hold (I'm running low- I need more now)

Only had one, and I was quite inebriated so I don't remember much of the cigar except that I didnt pitch it. I would love to try another couple before I commit to some.

Emo

Give 'em a shot... They're actually pretty good.... But only if you're ordering something else- if you were JUST gonna order these, I dunno... the shipping kills you.

Turns a bargain into a "I can get better for that price" stick.