• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

JR's weekly deal

blair

Any experience with either of these?

dhd_st.jpg

Listed here

Price is right: $30.00

I'm thinking about trying this out. I'm just not sure if I really need 48 more dog rockets in my possession!! :lookup:

Anyone order this yet, or tried them before?

:0 :0 :0 Wow, they should call that the dixie special!!! These are two of my all-time favorites. I have three cigars I coniser go-to dailies - these are two of them! Absolutely, you should pick it up. If I didn't still have an extra box of each, I would too :D

Cheers,
Dixie

The Fuerte's pack a punch, that's whythey are called Fuerte. I really am thinking about getting this deal. And it is a deal!

Emo

The EDRM's are a good smoke for the price...pretty consistant...I'd grab the deal...at worst...let em age in the humi and make them everyday smokers.

Rnccen

I went ahead and ordered them last night. Can't hurt for 30 bucks. Thanks for the "go ahead", fellas. :thumbs:

I orderd 2 sets, 1 for me and 1 to split between B/inlaws for $30 I can look like a big shot :D
Looks like there being delivered today

Roseysman said:
I orderd 2 sets, 1 for me and 1 to split between B/inlaws for $30 I can look like a big shot :D
Looks like there being delivered today
I know what you meant, but I'm not sure I've ever head either of these cigars and "big shot" in the same sentance.

I hope they/you are expecteing them to be cigirillo sized. These are also what I smoke when I go to a club or the like where they allow cigarettes, but not cigars. From a distance, the profile of both of these are pretty much alike a 120 cig.

Cheers,
Dixie

these guys will smoke anything, and they like to try the small ones. Bigshot was in referance to giving them each a box lol :p