• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Junk Food Sunday

DesertRat

Perpetual Newbie
Today my two sons and I will continue our annual tradition of pigging out junkfood style to watch the Superbowl.

We started off this morning with steak and eggs for breakfast

lunch/dinner will consist of

1. 12-pack of Mtn Dew
2. 2 litres of Coca-Cola
3. 1 large bag of Cheetos brand cheese puffs
4. 1 large bag of Cheetos crunchy jalapeno cheese puffs
5. 1 large bag of Lays regular style potato chips
6. 1 large bag of Lays bacon and cheddar cheese potato chips
7. 1 tub of homemade spicy salsa
8. 1 tub of green onion dip
9. 1 tub of ranch dip
10. 1 large party snack tray consisting of crackers, cheddar cheese, colby cheese, ham slices and turkey slices
11. 1 Bucket of fried chicken
12. 1 rack of BBQ beef ribs
13. 1 Lemon Strudel ring cake
14. 1 half gallon black cherry ice cream
15. 1 large bottle of Pepto Bismol

It's gonna be a great day! :thumbs:

STEAMBOAT!!!! IF YOU'RE READING THIS, GET OUT, NOW!!!!!

I will have to agree with the wings. But your laundry list is nothing I would turn my nose up to

Great list! Especially number 15!

Chili, cheese, chips and Corona for us!

*paging Dan the Man* *again...paging Dan the Man...*

:0 :0 :0 You're not in the hospital are you!?!?!? :0 :0 :0

I like #15, the Pepto Bismol. All that junk food would make me SICK. :(

I'm feeling MY superbowl food this morning. From Dinosaur BBQ in NYC: wings, a few lbs. of their pulled pork, and a few racks of ribs (between a few of us, of course). Let's just say it was rough getting to bed.

Nothing like a good bbq, pizza, and tons of random junk food, beer, and cigars for a 4 hour span...

Wings & more wings was dinner for me! :) No beer though, too hungover from Saturday night :(.

Too much beer for me. I'm hung over right now. But that pulled pork was almost the best I can remember having.

Well Kristen....if you would have been in NYC and I would have known about it, you would have definitely been on my guest list.

Pre-pull:

3246628548_4a1607a621.jpg

Post-pull:

3246628758_a6e176572b.jpg

P.P.S. Baby!!

3248057543_5183088d4b.jpg

Also, labor intensive but well worth it, dumplings:

3246629004_7e5e8b1351.jpg

Then SoulPuppy showed up for our half time entertainment!

3246629044_9cc6cf3c91_o.jpg

Where was my invite??

You should know you always have an open invitation!

The day went great for the boys and I. As for the beer and wings; I don't drink at home or around my boys (actually I rarely drink anyways). We thought of doing wings again this year but they wanted the ribs instead. We did pretty much polish off everything we put out although I think there is a bag of unopened chips still around.

All in all a great day, a great game and the Pepto Bismol went unopened!! (although the Febreeze was well used on Monday morning) :D

Then SoulPuppy showed up for our half time entertainment!

3246629044_9cc6cf3c91_o.jpg

:0 I am shocked and appalled at these allegations!! Any man worth his salt knows that I do not wear a blue shirt whilst performing such degrading acts, but rather I wear chartreuse!! Dammit Charlie!!!!!!

Well Kristen....if you would have been in NYC and I would have known about it, you would have definitely been on my guest list.

I knew I should have flown to NY!! :)

Where was my invite??

You should know you always have an open invitation!

The day went great for the boys and I. As for the beer and wings; I don't drink at home or around my boys (actually I rarely drink anyways). We thought of doing wings again this year but they wanted the ribs instead. We did pretty much polish off everything we put out although I think there is a bag of unopened chips still around.

All in all a great day, a great game and the Pepto Bismol went unopened!! (although the Febreeze was well used on Monday morning) :D

Ok maybe next year!!! :)