• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Just a Howdy. Been a while.

Spad31

Previously, on Battlestar Galactica...
So, the missus and I parted amicably. Still friends and talk. Had 20 years and a great son. Just grew apart. Retired officially on the 27th of this month. On terminal leave. 90% disability. VA will up the last 10% once I'm out and can file all the med claims. Selling house. Moving home to Texas. Woman I dated before marrying back in my life. I'd forgotten what laughter and 8 hour conversations are like. We fit well. Got my NRA pistol and rifle instructor certs. Will be teaching concealed carry to women as a small side business. About to start EMT/Paramedic school. Have my young girl Lab in Search and Rescue training. Currently lazy, but I'll get bored with that soon, I'm sure. May part time counselor at VA. Lord knows an entire generation of active combat means more than a few of us benefit from talking and being with those who "know". Bonus: girlfriend loves my cigars and so does her Dad!

Y'all have a lazy Sunday! Once moved and back online, will be active again.

-Trey

Wow, you're on a roll! Great to hear you've got several things keeping you active, and all are, once again, service to man.
Saluti.

Welcome back Trey. Sounds like everything is settling out nicely. Keep it up and best of luck.

Sounds great Trey, life takes us in many interesting places and sometimes we don't get where we are going for quite some time. Sounds like you're on your way to a great start to retirement and some new chapters in life. Enjoy and never look back.

My compliments for your good fortune, my congratulations for your new relationship and living situation, and my gratitude for your service. Take some time to smell the roses, sir. You've earned it.

Hope things keep moving forward for you, Trey. Don't be a stranger 'round these parts.