• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Just a little heads up!

Spoke to Mark and my 5er is en route. If they smoke as well as I think they will, I will p/u a box in person. Want to meet the legend that is NorCal Mark.

I am starting to crack too. Hopefully, Mark will be sold out by the time I decide to pull the trigger.

Arrggg... :angry:

Excellent.

I check the USPS site often. I just want to make sure everyones order made it safe.

From what I can tell, things are good.

Enjoy fellas.

Mark

Excellent.

I check the USPS site often. I just want to make sure everyones order made it safe.

From what I can tell, things are good.

Enjoy fellas.

Mark

Mark,
Definitely great dealing with you. I will do so again in the future.

Ed

Thanks Mark.

I got mine yesterday. They look and smell great :) :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Had to puff one this afternoon . . . damn fine cigar!!

edit: I have seen some comments about this being too small a cigar for the price. I don't know what you guys are sucking on these things with, but it took me well over an hour to enjoy this smoke.

Had to puff one this afternoon . . . damn fine cigar!!

edit: I have seen some comments about this being too small a cigar for the price. I don't know what you guys are sucking on these things with, but it took me well over an hour to enjoy this smoke.

I can't say I have ever got and hour out of one. But they need to be smoked like a lancero. Nice easy pulls.

Got mine today, Mark! :thumbs: :love:

Excellent!

I have had mine over a week (damned cold!) and finally put fire to one. OMG, I want more. Anyone open to a box split?