• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Just a newbie saying hi

naiou175

Hi all I am definetly a newbie to this site and the wonderfull world of cigars my best friend turned me on to a couple of ashton maduros and now I am hooked. I have a very small collection but it is growing at an alarming rate I started out with a small desktop humi that holds about 15 or 20 sticks depending on size and it filled up way to quick so I purchased a vicksburgh 500 ct humi which I am waiting on to season hope it hurries more cigars on the way no where to put them ahh anyway I just wanted to let you guys know where I am at and to say hi all So big hellos

Welcome to Cigar Pass!!. Check out the buy/sell/trade thread. It's fun to start out trading cigars and doing stuff like that. Lots of good knowledge here too. :cool:

SFG75 said:
Welcome to Cigar Pass!!. Check out the buy/sell/trade thread. It's fun to start out trading cigars and doing stuff like that. Lots of good knowledge here too. :cool:
[snapback]168912[/snapback]​

Welcome!

Back