• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Just bought my first humidor

Nice shot glass! It would be perfect for the orange and blue Makers I've got squirreled away for when we win the tournament...

booze002a.jpg

Hopefully it won't be long!

Very nice!
Congrats,looks very good.
Very nice collection of smokes too.

That is a nice looking humidor with some nice sticks to boot.

*edit* for spelling.

Very nice humidor, the inlay is sweet! Nice sticks too, I see some I haven't tried....better put up reviews!

Beautiful I was looking at somthing like that before I bought a cabnet. I just read all over the place get one bigger than you think you will need and damn if that isn't true. I would have had to buy so many desktops by now I could have just got a cabnet to begin with. Like I said yours looks GREAT.
Joshua

Nice Box...

Let me know your comments about the Romeo y julietta rothchilde :blush: , just bought a box of ten and havent tasted them yet.

Well for the year and a half I've been smoking, I've been keeping my cigars in a 20ct humidor that my roommate gave me. I finally decided to purchase my own 75-100ct humidor, the Vizcaya. I am seasoning it right now, and then will be going to drop a few bones to stock it up :D

Complete with Illinois shot glass

Here are pics of the sticks I picked up today to stock up the humidor:

That's a good selection of sticks, enjoy.