• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Just Go Vote!

gawntrail

I voted already.

Regardless of your views, please exercise your right and go vote. Our country is unique, and this is what makes it that way. Do your duty. This country will be stronger for it. Express yourself at the ballot box, you will feel better for it.

M. Gipson

But if you're an idiot, don't vote... it won't count anyways. :p

Kidding.

Al Gore is getting my vote. :sign:

gawntrail said:
I voted already.

Regardless of your views, please exercise your right and go vote. Our country is unique, and this is what makes it that way. Do your duty. This country will be stronger for it. Express yourself at the ballot box, you will feel better for it.

M. Gipson
I second that. And remember, if you don't vote, you have no right to complain about the way things are.

I agree gawntrail, voting is a right but also a privilage and honor to paticipate in. JMO

Jim :thumbs:

I was going to post this very thing buy you beat me to it.

Your vote does count.

You are not too busy.

Who wins will effect you.

GO VOTE. There is no excuse not too. It's the one duty asked of us for the priveledge of living in the greatest country in the world. I want you all to vote, even if you're voting for the wrong guy. :p

My mom tried twice, in FL, and the lines were too long. She is going to vote today instead.

Well I stood in line this moring for 45 minutes, had to listen to everyone complain about the cold weather that blew in and about how long the lines was. But I finally voted :)

I voted I did not wait in any lines..

Although the teamsters were looking pretty scary!! LOL!!

I walked right by them and ingnored them..!!

IN and out roughly 15 minutes!~

other1 said:
My mom tried twice, in FL, and the lines were too long. She is going to vote today instead.
Heh, you thougt those lines were bad... today's are probably much worse. :p

Voted today around noon. New electronic voting machines. :thumbs:

No line what so ever. :)

Thought I saw Chad hanging around at the polls. :sign:

alexgtp said:
I voted I did not wait in any lines..

Although the teamsters were looking pretty scary!! LOL!!

I walked right by them and ingnored them..!!

IN and out roughly 15 minutes!~
Did you happen to mention that collectively their IQ was still below 100?? :p

M. Gipson

Thought I'd beat the rush by going at opening (7am) but there was a huge line :0 So I went to the gym and came back at 8. Only had to wait about 20 min. :)

VOTE OR DIE! :D

3 hours and 10 min for me to wait! :(

Before you disparage the Teamsters take a good look around. They are no longer the thugs of long ago. They are hospital workers, food industry, telephone and railroad employees to name a few. If you commute to work by rail there is a teamster operating the train.

Mike

Proud member of the Brotherhood of Locomotive Engineers and Trainmen, a division of the International Brotherhood of Teamsters

Wascal said:
If you commute to work by rail there is a teamster operating the train.

Mike

Proud member of the Brotherhood of Locomotive Engineers and Trainmen, a division of the International Brotherhood of Teamsters
Tell me that this guy ain't got the greatest job in the world! :thumbs:

Dang, only one voting area or something?

Yep! 6 machines for close to 20,000 people! Rocket science!! ???

I voted absentee this year, so did the better half.
Much better than waiting on the lines

Bill