• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Just got engaged

thicksmoke

Yesterday I proposed to my girlfriend and she said yes. I had a buddy over and we lit up a couple C.A.O. America's and while it was an okay smoke, I feel I need something better to celebrate such an occasion. My future wife even took a few puffs to celebrate with me. I was excited because that was her first time and she actually liked it. I'm going to have to get her on the patio with me more often.

I think I might go to my local B&M today and pick up something a little nicer - any suggestions?

Steve

Let me be the first on CP to say Congratulations! As for the cigar dilema: Since you said "local" B&M, I'll conclude that rules out ISOM's and a Boli 4. I'd go with a Padron Anni 40th Churchill or Pyramid and you can pick up one of the smaller vitolas for the future Mrs. :)

Yesterday I proposed to my girlfriend and she said yes. I had a buddy over and we lit up a couple C.A.O. America's and while it was an okay smoke, I feel I need something better to celebrate such an occasion. My future wife even took a few puffs to celebrate with me. I was excited because that was her first time and she actually liked it. I'm going to have to get her on the patio with me more often.

I think I might go to my local B&M today and pick up something a little nicer - any suggestions?

Steve

No truer words!

--------------------

Congratulations!

Steve

No truer words!

--------------------

Congratulations!

Should have "bolded" both of these sentences. :laugh:

Congrats! I wish you both long, loving and prosperous lives.

Took the plunge myself about six weeks ago - Congratulations man.

I had a very nice ISOM the night after my engagement - one of the best cigars I ever had. If I were you, I would go out and get my hands on the nicest thing you can find - this only happens once a lifetime - might as well celebrate it with a memorable smoke.

Congrats, good luck, best wishes....all that jazz... :thumbs:

How about a Davidoff Special C. That way all three of you can enjoy the same cigar. If your buddy is not going to be there, then Padron '26 it is.