• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Just got engaged

In a very NSFW way, Sam Kinison explains it....

http://youtu.be/JuA0Xm2cy1s

LOL thank you all. I'm a very lucky guy and she is a saint for putting up with me. I do have to say I think I found the rare good one though. He parents are 3rd generation German and part of the German society club so she’s got some nice values instilled in her. She encourages my cigar smoking, doesn’t care if I drink or have friends over to drink. There is almost always a hot meal waiting for me for breakfast on the weekends or dinner when she wasn’t at work. She's a nurse supervisor going for her masters so she’s naturally caring and makes good money. Plus she's a huge football fan, for out 1st and 2nd year of dating she got me Packers tickets.Plus when I was laid up for a full month out of work she really stepped up and helped with the bills a ton and really helped me get going again so I kinda think I’m stupid for not having married her sooner.

All that stuff  aside I think I found an Idea I like. I'm gonna reach out to a few ISOM vendors and see when the boxes for this month and year come in and by 2 or 3 boxes. I'll have 1 one on my wedding day and one every year on my anniversary

I'm sorry, not for your engagement, but because you're a packers fan! :) enjoy the ride that is marriage, live, laugh, love and remember, happy wife, happy life, for the most part. Never stay angry, and realize that life is too short to sweat the small stuff.

C

So, that's why you haven't been around alot.

Congrats.

Congrats, Mark.  It's great to hear from you again, and see that things are going great.

BlindedByScience said:
In a very NSFW way, Sam Kinison explains it....

http://youtu.be/JuA0Xm2cy1s

Damn I miss him!  Just laughed my ass off.  

And congrats, sounds to me like you found the right one to hang on to.