• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Just got Pimp Slapped by Mack Daddy...

Tall Paul

"insecure little bitch"
... and damn it hurt! I get home after a great day at work to plow well over a foot of fresh powder from the multiple driveway's I take care of. After digging through the snow to get to the mail box I see a flat rate box laying in the bottom of the mail box. The return addy got me laughing pretty hard since it says "Mack Daddy" and the addy is from Denver. Sadly my google skills are lacking and I can not figure out the true identity. When I finally got in the house I opened the box and received a pimp slap from said "Mack Daddy". Thank you very much my friend for some outstanding cigars. I am beyond grateful for this bomb and can't express that enough. I keep asking my self why me why did they feel it was necessary to send such great smokes to me? The love that has gone on around the forum this past few weeks has been amazing and makes you feel great to be here. 

Mystery Bomber I really appreciate it more than I can ever put in word written on these pages. What a way to cap of a great day. Why a great day you ask. Well I got a promotion today to a management position I put in for a few weeks ago. I couldn't be happier right now! Thank you for putting the icing on the cake!

If you don't want to out yourself I understand however I would love to know who you are.

Thank you,
Paul

Consider yourself antiqued! :) save that AB for Sept, virtual HERF would like to send it to all the fellow BOTL to celebrate my little girl's 1 year bday. Congrats on the promotion!

http://youtu.be/X-eewcCny6s

CMontoya79 said:
Consider yourself antiqued! :) save that AB for Sept, virtual HERF would like to send it to all the fellow BOTL to celebrate my little girl's 1 year bday. Congrats on the promotion!

http://youtu.be/X-eewcCny6s
I figured it was you because of the selection. However that addy doesn't match yours. That is a cool It's A Girl smoke I have never seen those. I will hold onto it and make damn sure I'm at the video HERF. Thanks again Ceaser you pimp slapped me something fierce... Lol

"COME ON WIT IT" lol
Paul

Initially the box was way cooler than the smoke as it comes with a picture frame space. After a little time they have come along to be a solid cedary, earthy smoke with a little bit of spice, like a good Sungrown wrapper should.

Enjoy brother!

C

Nice hit! Be careful what you wish for Paul, I hope the best for you though.

Congrats Paul!

It's so fun getting cigars in the mail. I think a lot of the fun is the anticipation.