• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Just had a Illusione 68 for the first time in awhile

PJ the Comic

Official Illusione Whore
Damn what a tasty treat.

I recommend you revisit this stick if it's been awhile.

What a delicious 45 min smoke! Great flavors, tons of smoke. I love this little stick!

PJ

Damn what a tasty treat.

I recommend you revisit this stick if it's been awhile.

What a delicious 45 min smoke! Great flavors, tons of smoke. I love this little stick!

PJ

Have you tried the Illusione maduros, PJ??

But of course man! I am an Illusione whore after all.

In fact you would be hard pressed to find a stick they make I dont like!

PJ

It's been about 72hrs since I've smoked my last one! I'll have to revisit this cigar today :)

I have one last I was saving for the hunting period...Screw that I guess! Next up on the hit list

Good call... I forgot how much I love that cigar. I'll have to get some more!

They suck!

:whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: (Monk calls and orders 5 boxes after a successful diversion)

I really did forget what a great quick smoke this is. Delicious, full flavor, tons of smoke, and can be finished in 45 min for me and I am a slow azz smoker!!!

For me the ~68~ on average lasts me 1hr to 1.25hrs. ;) I also don't consider myself a slow smoker.

Jason

For me the ~68~ on average lasts me 1hr to 1.25hrs. ;) I also don't consider myself a slow smoker.

Jason

Thank you for saying that. I just got a fiver yesterday, and I was thinking that they didn't look like a 45 minute smoke to me.

He's on crack, that dude smokes like a campfire. He smokes like 33% faster than I do, I'm a bit of a slow smoker, but he power smokes!

He's on crack, that dude smokes like a campfire. He smokes like 33% faster than I do, I'm a bit of a slow smoker, but he power smokes!

This man speaks the truth.

ETA: about the power smoking, not the crack. I can't comment one way or the other on the crack.

Crack as in the expression, not the powdery stuff, at least as far as I remember! :blush:

Just had one of these this afternoon. It is time this smoke makes it back into my regular rotation for sure.

I always thought I was a slower smoker. It takes me 2.5-3 hours for a Churchill!

I just received a box of 68's and I am EXCITED!!! Unfortunately I have to let them rest for a week... oh the pain.