• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Just made a haul

fca_blake70

Reaction score
So recently I added a decent bit of premiums to the box and have had a most of these cigars, but I ALWAYS let mine age for a few months before smoking. I'm looking for suggestions about what to smoke right out of the box, and which ones to hold for a long time in the humi.

2-Reserve de Chateau Opus X

2-Tatuaje Gran Cojonu

1-Tatuaje RC 233

4-Tatuaje RC 184

1-Cohiba XV

1-AVO 80th

2-Padron 1964 Series Torpedos

4-CAO Soprano Series

2-CAO Vision

1-Padron 1964 Series "A"

The "A" is the only one that I'm really set on aging; everything else is up for debate. Any thoughts?

Based on the fact that you just had a 184, I'd let those sit a bit and see what you think in about 6 months.

Most Opus I've had seem to be ready right out of the box, since you got a couple, smoke one now....make a note of what you thought and try the other one in 6 months and compare.

I've never noticed time helping any CAOs, but I'm not a fan either way.

My real answer would have been the AVO 80th, but seeing as you only got 1, you may want to wait on it. I think those are ready out of the box.

I've heard the AVO is good straight out from other people and I'm planning on smoking it first. If I enjoy it I'm going to try to buy a few more and put some age on them, but the one I just bought is probably going to get lit up soon. Thanks for the tip on that one.

Well, you asked, so here's one idiot's opinion:

So recently I added a decent bit of premiums to the box and have had a most of these cigars, but I ALWAYS let mine age for a few months before smoking. I'm looking for suggestions about what to smoke right out of the box, and which ones to hold for a long time in the humi.

2-Reserve de Chateau Opus X SAVE 1, SMOKE ONE. BUY MORE, REPEAT X INFINITY.

2-Tatuaje Gran Cojonu SAVE ONE, SMOKE ONE.

1-Tatuaje RC 233 SAVE IT.

4-Tatuaje RC 184 SMOKE ONE, SAVE THE REST. DECIDE AFTER SMOKING THE FIRST.

1-Cohiba XV THROW IT OUT PLEASE.

1-AVO 80th SAVE IT.

2-Padron 1964 Series Torpedos SMOKE EM' BOTH. THEY'RE AS EASY TO COME BY AS ROCKY PATELS.

4-CAO Soprano Series SMOKE THEM. SAVE ONE.

2-CAO Vision THROW THEM OUT. :p

1-Padron 1964 Series "A" SEND THAT TO ME FOR A CONSULTATION FEE.

The "A" is the only one that I'm really set on aging; everything else is up for debate. Any thoughts?

Seriously though, just kidding on that "A." You've got the right idea, so SAVE THAT sucker. As far as the rest, you're still young, and your tastes aren't fully developed. I guarantee in a year, you'll look back on this and think to yourself: "I smoked that?!?" Sooo...buy some Opus, buy some Padrons, and enjoy my friend.

Good answers so far. Just wanted to that I have a bunch of Opus RDC from 03' and they smoke GREAT!!! I would let them age for a bit and watch gain a smoothness to their profile!!

Good Luck