• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Just ordered

Shooter

Living life on the heavies.
Devil's holiday from CAO
Da Vinci from CAO
Peterson University

Can't wait

Whoo, you'll like em all too I'm betting.

The Perterson's Uni Flake is my favorite relaxation baccy, the DaVinci is good as well, a little sweet IIRC, it's been awhile. Very tasty.

I haven't tried the Devil's Holiday, let us know what you think of it.

its new just out... will report back later..... the wife is over my shoulder, wanting to go gambling....

cya

shane

Devil's holiday, states a forest berry flavor. Out of the three the wife said it smelled the best. I like it better than blue note. Still learning hoe to smoke this stuff, I think I may be smoking it to hot. Time will tell...

Shooter... you will enjoy the University Flake...
Take time to bust it up (rub) real good n pack it carefull.
Likes to burn funny off first light... a relight will get it to even out.
I treat myself to a tin once in awhile.
PUFF WELL ALL

Do tell how you liked the University. I like it, but in the Peterson line, it's actually my least favorite. Don't smoke Peterson tobacco that often at all, but still have several old, still-sealed tins of Dublin and Sherlock that would probably be spectacular about now. Just continuing to let them age some. At any rate, if you liked the University, give the others in the Peterson line a try...you'll probably like those as well.

Do tell how you liked the University. I like it, but in the Peterson line, it's actually my least favorite. Don't smoke Peterson tobacco that often at all, but still have several old, still-sealed tins of Dublin and Sherlock that would probably be spectacular about now. Just continuing to let them age some. At any rate, if you liked the University, give the others in the Peterson line a try...you'll probably like those as well.

Well I have only smoked one bowl, so I have yet to really have an opinion about it. It seemed like a no frills tobacco, pretty straight forward. When I have a few more bowls I will report back.

Thus far the Devil' holiday is a favorite.