• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Just sat down.

SmokinInCanada

Filled up my pipe with Rum Butter and I'm relaxing in the aroma after a long day of classes and work.

Is there anything better?

........I think not :thumbs:...well maybe a cigar but thats more of an equal :p

Cigars are fine, but you're in the Pipe room. I can thing of fine accompaniement, but just relaxing with the pipe is fine. For me, it'll be a fine English dark.

Cigars are fine, but you're in the Pipe room. I can thing of fine accompaniement, but just relaxing with the pipe is fine. For me, it'll be a fine English dark.

Damn Brian, you better hope Mrs. Crabtree doesn't come in here tonight! That hurt my head. :whistling:

Are ya starting your weekend early or what? :laugh:

I can think of a few things that could be better, but nothing that I could do alone...

I know how you feel. I just finished a bowl of Cavendish and a *few* glasses of Scotch. Can't get much more relaxing.

i'm narrowing the search for the 'proper combination' .. of an english tobacco and the Most Appropriate Beverage..

Now, you understand the benchmark is Balkan Sobranie (that once was) and Macallan 18. .

not a LOW bar to reach at all.. only throughbreds need apply..

In contention on the tobacco side is my best attempt at recreating the blend.. and Penzance.. :)

On the booze side it's Aberlour 16, Balvenie 17 Sherry Cask, and Daniel Bouju XO Cognac (all 3 to be purchased, not yet owned) ..

Any hints on a better english style than Penzance much appreciated.