• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Just showin some p0rn

bully1875

Well, the coolidor is busting at the seams. I have a buddy of mine building me a cab now, but in the mean time I need to either smoke a lot more quick or stop buying..

DSCN1759-1.jpg

DSCN1760.jpg

DSCN1761.jpg

DSCN1762.jpg

Why thank you very much. I love when I open it the whiff of Spanish Cedar.. It smells friggen fantastic.

Damn!! I wish I had as many Tat Blacks and Franks as you have. Very nice selection you have in that coolerdor.

Wow I wish I had more Tat Blacks. I see you have the 3 pack of Robustos also. If you ever don't want those tat blacks I'd be happy to take/trade with you. Nice jar too!

I was able to score a 3 pack of Robusto's and Pete also threw me a few. These are fuggin awesome smokes. Get one if you can !!

The jar just came in today actually. A very generous CPer sold it for a very reasonable price..

Very lucky indeed. Pete gave me one of the Robustos at the Big Smoke in Vegas, kinda want to save it. Although from what I read from everyone they are simply amazing.

FYI.. I smoked all the Franks in the top coffin (bottom is sealed and special to me handed by Pete at an event, It's box 66 after my daughters bday 6-6-06). The coffin is now filled with Opus RdC's and Super Beli's.

Wait.... so what's the starting bid again?

:laugh:

Nice goodies!

And as for stopping buying...not an option. Go for smoking more. :D

Wilkey

Very lucky indeed. Pete gave me one of the Robustos at the Big Smoke in Vegas, kinda want to save it. Although from what I read from everyone they are simply amazing.
smoke it asap hunt for another then smoke that one

Very nice collection Bully. Those Blacks make me drool and can't wait to try and acquire a jar! :)
Thanks for posting pictures friend.

Well, the coolidor is busting at the seams. I have a buddy of mine building me a cab now, but in the mean time I need to either smoke a lot more quick or stop buying..

DSCN1759-1.jpg

DSCN1760.jpg

DSCN1761.jpg

DSCN1762.jpg

Is that TWO boxes of Tatuaje Franks?? That's not fair!

Nice collection! Can't wait for pics of the Humi!! I haven't made the move yet myself, but need to!

1) what bread of snake is that
2) whats in the other plastic shelves i think i see a shark fin in there
3) I too have smoked through 1 box of the franks mmmm mmmm glad I got two