• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Just something funny I heard today!

stic2it

At work today, I had an old guy who had a really bad cough. I mentioned it being a bad cough and he said, I have COPD, I asked do you smoke? He says well I used to smoke cigs but now I smoke cigars...I'm like really, what ya smokin? He says Dutch Masters...................................... ??? I wanted to ask, what it was filled with because it wouldnt surprise me. Ive heard it all but, dutch masters :( I didn't know people actually smoked them, well without emptying them first.

One of the first "smokes" I bought for myself was a 5-pack of Dutch Masters from Savon (now CVS). That was a long time ago. Some may frown on those kinds of smokers, and I'd be tempted to join them, but I'm sure they'd call us down right silly for spending over $15 on one cigar!

One of the first "smokes" I bought for myself was a 5-pack of Dutch Masters from Savon (now CVS). That was a long time ago. Some may frown on those kinds of smokers, and I'd be tempted to join them, but I'm sure they'd call us down right silly for spending over $15 on one cigar!

Well I would have offered up a smoke or two, being he was a vet but he had COPD and really didn't need to be smoking. As soon as he said Dutch Masters, I repeated it and he said it was all he could get from the PX. I tried to smoke a Philly blunt I had laying around, :whistling: I wanted to hurl