• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Just thought all you guys would like to know

kiltedcraftsman said:
My buddy in New Prague told me Weds was like 4. Nuts!
[snapback]281509[/snapback]​

Yup, it's crazy, Highs of mid 30s for the next 5 days.

mhortsch said:
That the high today in Minnesota, in the dead of winter, is 50 degrees.
[snapback]281494[/snapback]​

Damn that's cold.

72 here today :laugh:

That's nice weather! I lived in St. Louis Park, MN for five years so I know how excited you must be. Those temps are few and far between for this time of year - that's why I live in Texas now. :)

Time to get out the shorts, stogies and golf clubs!

Right now in Duluth, MN (head of Lake Superior) it is in the mid 40s. Average for this time of year is low teens. All of the snow is melting, a lot of the ice isn't safe for vehicle travel, and snowmobiling stinks. :(

I don't mind the warmer weather, but it is hitting our economy a bit this year.

At least heating bills aren't as bad they predicted with this mild weather.

Kinda chilly here in Tucson today...67 is the forecasted high.

Strayvector said:
Kinda chilly here in Tucson today...67 is the forecasted high.
[snapback]281537[/snapback]​

60-65 all day here. This is one of the 15 days of nice weather we get.

lalala.gif

I can't hear you all... but...

BITE me! was -20f at my house last night...
high today is expected to be -2f... but it's a DRY cold... :whistling:

It's going to be 47 and sunny here tomorrow. Gonna go for a long walk with the puppy and smoke a couple nice sticks. Looking forward to it. It's been a LONG week.

My brother lives in the U.P. of Michigan right on Lake Superior and he is ticked off because he hasn't been able to ice fish this year because it is too warm.

Wonder if this global warming thing is for real.

Maggs44 said:
[snapback]281985[/snapback]​

Read "State of Fear". Actually, you can skip the novel if you like and go straight to the Research Appendix. It should answer your question for you.

It is odd weather, though. And with all teh media focus we pay more attention to it now than ever. he whole year's weather cycle was a bit off, not a single typhoon made ground in Okinawa (14 did in 2004 and we averaged 6 a year) and how many hurricanes hit the upper gulf coast? Just an abnormal year for the trades making it cooler in some spots and warmer in others. I'm not a meteorologist, but the science behind it is interesting.

-K-

Treamayne said:
Maggs44 said:
[snapback]281985[/snapback]​

Read "State of Fear". Actually, you can skip the novel if you like and go straight to the Research Appendix. It should answer your question for you.

It is odd weather, though. And with all teh media focus we pay more attention to it now than ever. he whole year's weather cycle was a bit off, not a single typhoon made ground in Okinawa (14 did in 2004 and we averaged 6 a year) and how many hurricanes hit the upper gulf coast? Just an abnormal year for the trades making it cooler in some spots and warmer in others. I'm not a meteorologist, but the science behind it is interesting.

-K-
[snapback]282149[/snapback]​

Definently odd. I tend to lean towards the theory that it's just the natural cycle, and that our records dont go back far enough to show when it previously happened.

I'd be curious to know more about what that book has to say, care to elaborate?