• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Just too happy not to say something...

Good for you Jon. I'm glad that next stage of life has been going well for you since the split. Looks like you've done well and you are happy now and that's all that matters. I wish you nothing but the best Brother.

Thanks again boys!! And Dan, I'd expect nothing less from you!! Ha ha ha!

I'm still dealing with her, like for instance today I got a notice of income tax due that she lied about paying, do having a cold conversation with the Succubus was unavoidable, but in the end it's small potatoes compared to the freedom I have!!

No celebratory smoke just yet. I'm fickle like that...

Jon,

I know we talked long and hard about this, and I know it was very hard time for you. It makes me very happy to see you are finally on the flip side of things. Sometimes the hardest decisions in life turn out to be the best choices we could ever make. Congrats my friend! HERFIN TIME!!!

Jon,

I know we talked long and hard about this, and I know it was very hard time for you. It makes me very happy to see you are finally on the flip side of things. Sometimes the hardest decisions in life turn out to be the best choices we could ever make. Congrats my friend! HERFIN TIME!!!

Damn straight! I can't make the Thanksgiving herf, but we need to do something separately... Missing you dude.

Also, John, you know it! :p

Hangin with Justin!!!!???............Next thing we know, you'll have a nineteen year old girlfriend. :whistling:
Ha,ha,ha! I was beginning to wonder if I was the only one that was friends with him on Facebook.
Might want to let the girlfriend know you are on the hunt!

Well Jon, I'm not going to say congrats as it's really not something to celebrate...in a way, it's like a death...the death of something that was once so good you decided to make it permanent. When you witness something like that die on the vine...to see love turn into something so bad...it does play with your head during those quiet times alone. Dealing with your ex (...and that in itself is hard to now say) will be an up & down experience.

But...Life is not fair and it is what it is...

Time to move forward and bring on one day at a time...there will be good times and bad...just try to limit the lows as well as the highs in search of a happy medium. One of the biggest challenges is taking what you just learned during your last relationship and not letting it affect your future dealings with the newly hunted versions.

But be comforted in knowing that friends come back...the good ones at least...and the road ahead really is quite nice and peaceful. No more needless BS and that feeling of being trapped. Take your time and get back out there when you feel like you're back to your old self...which can get buried deep inside you...but will always come back out in time.

When the time is right and you decide to start dating again, I will offer a few words to the wise as having gone through the same thing over the last 3 years.

1) Get tested for STDs first thing
2) Buy condoms by the gross...in the long run, it's the way to go.
3) Like eating out at a restaurant and being served something you never tried before...'if it doesn't smell good, don't eat it!'
4) Take PLENTY of vitamins and drink LOTS of orange juice....you'll need your strength and need to re-coop quickly more often than you'll think.
5) Saying 'goodbye' gets way easier...to the point that you start patting yourself on the back for the inventive ways you deliver that gloomy message.
6) Get tested for STDs every 6 months so you take away the worry of..."oh sh*t, I was hammered last night and forgot to use one, I hope she's clean".
7) Up your dosage of nourishment...because of the constant "action" you'll find yourself in...you'll forget to eat sometimes.
8) If you grow the "Mustache of Awesomeness" back...EXTRA care has to be taken in it's cleaning before going out into the public after a night out.
9) Give it time to 'heal'....if you don't, walking down a flight of stairs can cause you to drop to your knees in pain.

...and the most important bit of advice I can give you after going through such a painful experience....

10) ALWAYS MAKE SURE YOUR CELL PHONE IS FULLY CHARGED BEFORE GOING OUT ON A DATE SO THE CAMERA WILL BE AVAILABLE AT A MOMENTS NOTICE...no one will believe the stories you'll tell unless you provide pictures & video to back it up. But don't worry, that will be another skill that you'll pat yourself on the back for by the inventive ways you pull that off without your partner knowing.

Go forth Young Jon...the road ahead will be rough & bumpy sometimes...but in time that too will change once you start dating women who fully shave and who's breasts are under a 38 cup size....we always go for the 'cartoon shaped' girls right outa the gate.

Good luck my friend...

That is very funny, Gary but, Jon has already decided to join the The Abbey of Gethsemani. The Monastic life for him.
Plans to follow in Thomas Merton's footprints (except for the death by electrocution).

:laugh: You guys are both cracking me up! Thanks for the words of wisdom Gary, I'll remember to invest in a pallete of "boner sleeves!"