• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Just wanted to say hi .

yoshi94564

Hi, I've been checking out the site for a few months and have enjoyed it. I gotta say though that some of you sure are untrusting. I was lookng at a thread for a box split and noticed someone lived very close to me. I pm'd him to talk about cigars and maybe getting together to smoke one one day and his box split. At first he was cool then all of a sudden I get a pm saying you "Why don't you have any posts on CP? Seems you joined in April but have never posted is this right?". That was the last I heard from him. Just because I've never posted does not mean I was trying to get over on someone. It's not like I was selling anything, I was just interested in a box split. Gotta get trader comments started somehow right? Anyways, enough ranting. Great site and I hope to contribute more in the future.

Howdy Yoshi and welcome to CP from Sunny Central Florida...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Welcome to CP from New Jersey.

Get to be known and do some small trades. The Newbie trade is great start.

Great family among the B/SOTL as long as you do the right thing.

Welcome to CP! Don't sweat it too much. Some people have been burned by new guys in the past and are just a little cautious. It will pass though. Participate in the forums and do a Newbie Sampler Trade or other small trade. PM me if you want to do a small 5-stick blind trade...

:thumbs:

Welcome from NYC......

Just like Jingles said..... Some people have been burned in the past by some people so they are very cautious about who they deal with. Get to know people, post some replies to comments and join us in the chat room.... chat room is a great place to get to know people..... Do the Newbie Sampler Trade, great place to get said good stuff from a FOG

Tommy

Welcome, Yoshi!!! :thumbs:

I actually think you will find that most of the guys on this site are a bit less "stuffy" than some at CF. I gotta think if I went over to CF and wanted to get into a box split, or something, without formally establishing some kind of credibility I would be severly beat down.

That being said... If you're ever in the Chicago area we are always looking for an excuse to herf. I can assemble a crack team of CPers to meet with you and enjoy smokes, drinks and laughs - and we don't care WHAT your post count is! ;)

ggiese said:
Welcome, Yoshi!!! :thumbs:

I actually think you will find that most of the guys on this site are a bit less "stuffy" than some at CF. I gotta think if I went over to CF and wanted to get into a box split, or something, without formally establishing some kind of credibility I would be severly beat down.

That being said... If you're ever in the Chicago area we are always looking for an excuse to herf. I can assemble a crack team of CPers to meet with you and enjoy smokes, drinks and laughs - and we don't care WHAT your post count is! ;)
[snapback]194183[/snapback]​

Welcome..
ANd what George said about the chi-town BOTL's is 110% true!!

Welcome to CP! Of course, if you don't fill out your profile nobody can send you anything anyway. ;)

hey bro welcome aboard from the dirty south! (GA) Im also new here but it seems like a great place.

K&P

Hey guys, thanks for the warm welcome. I really appreciate it and all of the offers to herf if I'm ever in the area. I'm proud to become a BOTL with you guys. If anyone is ever in the eastbay, give me a PM and we can get together. I also updated my profile with more info on me if anyone is interested. Thanks my brothers.

Welcome Yoshi!!

94564 is your Zip Code I take it? :D

LOTS of people are members here who do not post so don't worry about it. Then of course you got the people like me who never miss an opportunity to babble about something :laugh: