• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Kentucky Fire Cured Anybody tried these?

ironpeddler said:

I did however grab one of the DE Nirvana Corona Gordas while at one shop. That should be interesting....$12.41 with taxes  :laugh:
Do they smell like Teen Spirit?

Bsneed51 said:

I did however grab one of the DE Nirvana Corona Gordas while at one shop. That should be interesting....$12.41 with taxes  :laugh:

They have other vitolas.  A mulatto, an albino, and mosquito

NASTY said:

Now that's funny, both of you.

NASTY said:

Ba. Zing.

NASTY said:

I hope you two realize just how sick & twisted you both are... ???  

PS: I couldn't write this until I got the tears out of my eyes from laughing so hard. 

NASTY said:

:D  :p  Im dying over here!

Anyway, to stay on topic, I smoked one of these as the second cigar of the night and it tasted to me like how you smell after sitting around a campfire/fire pit all night and then you come inside and catch a whiff of your clothes. Even smelling the stick cold it reminds me of beef jerky. Interesting smoke, not sure id go for one all the time though. 

I too have one left and am worried about it funking up my other sticks, I have it in a tupperware by itself with a boveda.

Smoking one of these now that Matt gave me, and the prelight smell is much stronger than the taste. Definitely a spicy meatball! Not my cup of tea, but not bad, either.

I finally got a chance this weekend to smoke one while golfing.  Was not for me, not really the taste I want when enjoying a cigar.  But that's my pallet.

I wonder how one would pair with an Islay or smoked beer like Aecht Schlenkerla?  I've always liked paring a smoky beverage with a cigar.  The two together might be overkill though.