• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Kevin Garnett

in2xshp

Banned
This is some disturbing news out of Boston this morning. It looks like KG will miss the entire play off season because of his knee. I'm holding out and being the optimist here but if he is out it's going to be a bit tough for the Celtics in the post season.

Linky to Boston.com

Cavs V Lakers?

That's a hard hit. I hope they can put up a good fight.

This is some disturbing news out of Boston this morning. It looks like KG will miss the entire play off season because of his knee. I'm holding out and being the optimist here but if he is out it's going to be a bit tough for the Celtics in the post season.

Linky to Boston.com
Celts have accually went 18-7 without KG and have averaged a few more points a game. Hopefully it will continue. All is not lost YET.

Brian

It ain't about the points. It's his defense and intensity. The C's are screwed without him.

Doc.

This definitely just opened it up for the Cavaliers, they have twice the chance to make it to the finals if KG isn't around.

Yeah, I turned ESPN for a few minutes this morning and heard the awesome news! Haha Just kidding In2xshp. Would have loved to see Cleveland and Boston. Even if Boston beats Chicago first round, I don't see them matching up against Orlando very well. Bad news for the city of Boston! :p

I'm not a Celtics fan but I like Garnet. I'm a Lakers fan and right now I'm glad Bynum is back from his injury. Although I don't like Boston I'm sorry for your loss. Maybe next year.

Without Garnett the Celtics don't stand a chance against the Cavs if they meet up. I'd like to see the Cavs win but not this way, I was really looking forward to that series. Hopefully he can make it back but it looks very doubtful.

It gets worse. Danny Ainge had a heart attack today.

Doc.

I really miss KG. Even hurt he's better than anyone on the Wolves.

Sad about Garnett just because he is such a great competitor and team player. However, having him healthy probably wouldn't make a difference in reaching their ultimate goal, a championship. Cleveland was the favorite in the East even if Garnett was healthy; but with LA having Bynum back, I don't see how any team, East or West, will beat them in a series.

Sad about Garnett just because he is such a great competitor and team player. However, having him healthy probably wouldn't make a difference in reaching their ultimate goal, a championship. Cleveland was the favorite in the East even if Garnett was healthy; but with LA having Bynum back, I don't see how any team, East or West, will beat them in a series.
Then why even bother to play the game? Things happen in the playoffs. Good players and teams choke. It happens all the time. The best team doesn't always win. The C's aren't exactly chopped liver without Garnett. And don't forget the leprechaun. Last I heard, he was healthy.

Doc.

Then why even bother to play the game? Things happen in the playoffs. Good players and teams choke. It happens all the time. The best team doesn't always win. The C's aren't exactly chopped liver without Garnett. And don't forget the leprechaun. Last I heard, he was healthy.

Doc.

Come on, of course things happen and teams get beat that aren't supposed to. #1 seed Sonics in the 90s and #1 seed Mavs just a couple of years ago were both beaten in the 1st round. That doesn't mean though that there aren't prohibitive favorites which the Lakers and Cavs clearly are. I guess I should've added probably to my original statement, but I was just saying that on paper and over the course of the year, the Lakers have proven that they are the real deal.