• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Killer Beans Christmas Special 2014

Hi Jerry, if it's not too late I'd like to get in on this as well, email sent!

tomthirtysix said:
Beans arrived at my office on Saturday. Got them Monday. Check is in the mail. Thanks, Jerry!
Good news all around...I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!  Thanks buddy!!

I've been shipping out beans everyday since I started this thread, and I won't stop until Tuesday, December 23rd. There's still time to get your order in and beans arrive before Christmas!

MrJerry said:
Let's get Christmas off with a bang!  To celebrate I'm going to offer up any of our beans at $2 off a pound and $1 off a half pound (plus shipping). Only one hitch, your order has to be for 2 lbs or more...that's not too hard to do.

Here are the beans I'm offering up

-Kalossi Knockout
1/2 lb bag $8.45 reg price
1 lb bag $14.95 reg price
-Nicaraguan Knife Fight
-Medellin Mad Man
-Guatemalan Antigua
-Brazilian Bombshell
-Ethiopian Sidamo
1/2 lb bag $8.95 reg price
1 lb bag $15.95 reg price
-Tanzanian Peaberry
1/2 lb bag $8.95 reg price
1 lb bag $15.95 reg price
-Electric Chair Espresso
1/2 lb bag $10.45 reg price
1 lb bag $18.00 reg price

If you’d like to grab one of these specials for yourself, a friend, or as a gift, all you’ve got to do is email me jerry@killerbeans.com, please don’t forget to include you name, the address that you’d like the beans shipped to and a contact phone number. As always, I include an invoice with every order which is payable by check or money order, if you'd prefer to pay with a credit card I can do that as well...remember, I know where you live!

If you’d like to about your order, give me a call at 814-880-2992 and I’ll make sure you’re all taken care of.

Thanks guys, Jerr
I ordered some coffee from your Killerbeans site. I'm not trying to get the Christmas special if it's over but saw your ad here and hopped over to the site and ordered.  I didn't see anything about payment but did see a couple of posts where the member said "I received my beans and the check is in the mail". Is that the way it happens, you send out the coffee and once received we send payment? Thanks.

That's how it works...kinda backwards but I've been doing it this way for over 15 years and everyone seems to be happy.

Thanks for the order!

Miller8b said:

I ordered some coffee from your Killerbeans site. I'm not trying to get the Christmas special if it's over but saw your ad here and hopped over to the site and ordered.  I didn't see anything about payment but did see a couple of posts where the member said "I received my beans and the check is in the mail". Is that the way it happens, you send out the coffee and once received we send payment? Thanks.

Miller8b,

Mr. Jerry has been doing business this way for too long.  The fellas on here MAKE SURE the transaction goes smoothly.  We are a trusting community and support our "Brothers".  Jerry makes/sells great product and TRUSTS everyone to do the right thing.  I don't know of any other businesses that'll do business this way.  Let's keep it going!  Thanks.

Floyd T.

PS: Welcome to the board.  Ya may wanna stop by the new member forum and introduce yerself.  
By the way, Jerry, Michelle and I have been drink in the Peaberry.......delicious!  Once we figured how to grind and how much (thanks), it's great stuff.  We'll cross paths again, soon.  Take care.

Floyd T.

SKYDIVNEKD said:

Miller8b,

Mr. Jerry has been doing business this way for too long.  The fellas on here MAKE SURE the transaction goes smoothly.  We are a trusting community and support our "Brothers".  Jerry makes/sells great product and TRUSTS everyone to do the right thing.  I don't know of any other businesses that'll do business this way.  Let's keep it going!  Thanks.

Floyd T.

PS: Welcome to the board.  Ya may wanna stop by the new member forum and introduce yerself.  

By the way, Jerry, Michelle and I have been drink in the Peaberry.......delicious!  Once we figured how to grind and how much (thanks), it's great stuff.  We'll cross paths again, soon.  Take care.

Floyd T.

Thank you so much for the kind works Floyd!