• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Killer Beans

SiriusBlack

Always make it look easy...
So over the holidays I brought several bags of Killer Beans as gifts to some people on my staff. I was also smart enough to keep a couple for myself. I had never had any or Mr. Jerry's coffee products only his hot chocolate. WELL!! Today I am working from home in the AM and decided to hook up a cup. All I can say is its the best damn cup of coffee I have had in a long time. No bullshit! Do yourself a favor...and get you some TODAY.

So ends my report.
P.S. this is NOT a paid endorsement. The brother has a great product.

I have yet to find better beans. I cold brew in a french press overnight for my iced coffee every morning and its the best coffee I've ever had. And don't even get me started on the Electric Chair Espresso...

I have yet to find better beans. I cold brew in a french press overnight for my iced coffee every morning and its the best coffee I've ever had. And don't even get me started on the Electric Chair Espresso...
COLD brewing...in a french press?!??! Now that is sexy. I have several presses but never tried that.

I was just thinking about putting an order together. I tried them a few years ago, but neglected to get the Electric Chair Espresso, of which I get the impression is many folk's favorite.

I love the Tanzanian Peaberry.

In fact, I need to buy more!!!

I second that! I had ordered a big sampler over the holidays and my GF and I went on a couple week coffee binge. I'll be ordering more next sale.