• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Kinky Cigars says Spur Hard Hold on & Let em buck!

mrnosejoy

Recently in a conversation Kinky was having with friends he used a line he's used many times before for an analogy. He said "Spur Hard, Hold On and Let Em Buck". In other words they can keep knocking the smoker down, but we just keep getting up until one day we're going to tame this beast of a movement against us.

Then he ended the conversation on the topic with keep burnin my fields. Something he became well known for saying to President Clinton years back. Saying smoking Cuban cigars is not like supporting the enemy it's like burnin their fields.

Anyway we can't thank everybody enough for their support it's been a wild ride learning the ropes, but a financial pleasure. Keep it Kinky!

Say, "Hi" anytime !
www.kinkycigars.com or www.kinkyfriedman.com

X2 on needing to try your cigars. I always try to support the Great State of Texas when ever I can.

Hello and welcome.

Tim

Howdy and welcome to CP from Cornwall, NY (West Point) on the Hudson River.......... :) :thumbs: :cool:

One short note on your post: it's kind of hard to read.

That aside, welcome aboard bro. I'm also interested in trying one of these Kinky cigars. How about throwing together some samplers for us?

Welcome to CP, stay a while. :thumbs: