• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Kinky Friedman Cigars

AndrewGBob

Calmer than you are dude...
One of my favorite cigars that I tried last year was the Kinky Friedman Texas Jewboy. I haven't seen much of any discussion on here about any of Kinky's cigars. I've found that all of the Kinky cigars I've smoked are excellent medium to full bodied cigars with great burn, draw, and overall great construction. I was just kind of curious ask to everyone else's impressions of his cigars (if you've tried them).

I think they are ok, but over priced. But if that's what you dig, then cool.

I guess I'm not to keen on this so called "search" thingy! HA! Thanks Bruce.

Never heard of em, but would like to just because they have Jewboy in the title. My last name is Goldsmith, and EVERY ONE under the sun thinks I am Jewish. I'll have to get online and find some

I haven't had one yet that I didn't finish thinking "Now . . . what can I smoke that's a REAL cigar?" In all fairness, my local B&M hosted Kinky during his gubernatorial campaign here in Texas, and his cigars were very young and green still back then. I've sent some to people with a bit more age on them, and they seemed to like them just fine.

Personally, I think he should've spent less on the band and more on the tobacco. :rolleyes:

~Boar

I liked "The Willie" I had, but I'm not good a noting subtle flavors or anything like that. From the previous posts seems it's a mixed bag of results try 'em and see if you like 'em.

I'm a fan of Kinky's so I had high hopes for the Texas Jewboy that I reviewed HERE.

I really dug it and am planning on hitting up the Kinkycristo that I've been sitting on for a while the next time I get a bug up my ass to do a review.