• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Knob Creek shortage

I don't know about other areas, but it's still readily available in the Atlanta area.

Thanks to both of you, I still have a lot of access at this very moment. I am just bumming at the idea of cutting it a little close. That said, I can go to Buffalo Trace as my go to if need be. :thumbs: You guys are awesome though.

I've had an unopened bottle of Knob Creek in the pantry for at least 10 years. I have never tried it.

This has piqued my curiosity.

I'll have to see if one of the brothers have reviewed it.

I'll be back. :D

8:15 am is the perfect time for you to write your own review, Monk. :D

I've had an unopened bottle of Knob Creek in the pantry for at least 10 years. I have never tried it.

This has piqued my curiosity.

I'll have to see if one of the brothers have reviewed it.

I'll be back. :D

Dan,

punk_lawyer, McWarrior & I "reviewed" it on the golf course last week. What do you want to know? ;)

8:15 am is the perfect time for you to write your own review, Monk. :D

Laughed out loud on that one.

I'm going to read the reviews first. If it sucks, I'll send it to someone.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK, I read Ray's review. I'm keeping it.

This sounds like I'll enjoy it. Thanks Ray! :thumbs:

edit to add

There is usually a shortage of "Knobbage" around my house.

Made under contract by Heaven Hill. I'd rather have Elijah Craig.

Relax...there's always Rebel Yell.

I just finished a bottle of their "Rebel Reserve." Can't compare it to Rebel Yell, the name alone of which scares me, lol, but it's not bad stuff. I'm not used to wheated bourbons but it kind of grew on me.

~Boar