• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Kris - you will be missed.

Wow. Kris I would like to thank you for your generosity and kindness to myself and others. I thought I would have a long time to even the scales. I guess I will be paying it forward when I can. You will definitely be missed, and I hope you kick the ass of whatever adversity you are facing with all possible speed. God's luck brother, let us know how you are doing.

Thanks,
John

Wow, good luck my friend. Please so keep us in your life. This place rocks.

Is this just Kris's way of not attending the QSH again?

Sheesh, the lengths some people will go through...  :rolleyes:

You still better visit me this Summer...cigars or no cigars, you ain't gettin' out of that one! 

ironpeddler said:
Is this just Kris's way of not attending the QSH again?

Sheesh, the lengths some people will go through...  :rolleyes:

You still better visit me this Summer...cigars or no cigars, you ain't gettin' out of that one! 

Gary, you're not getting out of making me that steak bowl that easy brother. I'm definitely going to visit you this summer brother! :thumbs:

Kris, it great to talk to you today. Your a good man and if your ever around Boston text me. Good luck with everything.

As a newb, I'll pile on here nad submit my thanks for your patience and guidance...

Many thanks... ;)

I never even got to know you but wish you well.

Steve