• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Kristoff Corojo Matador

AdriftPanda

I picked up a few of these sticks from my local shop for $9 bucks a stick. They have been extremely popular here in my area, so I wanted to see what the hype was all about...

Origin: Dominican
Wrapper: Nicaraguan Habano
Binder: Dominican and Cuban seed
Filler: Dominican, Cuban seed and Nicaraguan

My initial reaction was how unbelievable the smell was, very rich with a hints of spice... but with my first few puffs on this cigar, I was let down. It left a very peppery taste in the back of my throat.

After the first 15 min or so, the peppery taste was gone and I was able to actually enjoy this smoke. The draw on this cigar become much better and I was able to taste more of a almond/nut flavor. The burn was pretty much even throughout the entire cigar, had no problems or having to relight the stick.

This is my first review so, I'm sorry if it's a bit short. I don't know how to post pictures, so if anyone is willing to help me, I'll gladly post the pics of this stick. For the price of this cigar, I recommend trying this stick out. Be nice with your comments! JK

I LOVE the Kristoff Ligero Maduro. I've yet to have the non Maduro.

-Gianni-