• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

kuba kuba

If you are really into the infused flavors, give the Helix brand a shot. I know they have some different flavors, maybe give the CAO flavors a shot.

For a flavored cigar the CAO Bella Vanilla cigar isnt half bad.

Whatever you do smoke what you like and don't let others opinions overpower your own.

I agree wholeheartedly! If you like grape White Owls - then by all means - smoke grape White Owls! If your successful at attracting women by smoking incense - ya gotta do what ya gotta do! :thumbs:

However - like walking out of the bathroom with toilet paper hanging off of the back of your pants, don't expect that there won't be some snickering going on. :whistling:

I really like kuba kuba's but i want to expand my smokes. I like the taste and strength any thought of similar types brands ect? thx eric

If you are really into the infused flavors, give the Helix brand a shot. I know they have some different flavors, maybe give the CAO flavors a shot.

Whatever you do smoke what you like and don't let others opinions overpower your own.

I do not and hope he didn't take it the way you were cvalentino. I figure he wanted to expand his smoke, I could give him something I truly enjoy. If he likes infused cigars, so be it. Though he said Similar type brands, the "Etc." part is what I was expanding. Just want to make this clear.

David

I didn't say that because of what you said, i just notice a mutual hatred around Cigar forums for Acids, and wanted to let him know that he shouldn't hate something because everyone else does. I can see how you might have taken that the wrong way.

I really like kuba kuba's but i want to expand my smokes. I like the taste and strength any thought of similar types brands ect? thx eric

I do not and hope he didn't take it the way you were cvalentino. I figure he wanted to expand his smoke, I could give him something I truly enjoy. If he likes infused cigars, so be it. Though he said Similar type brands, the "Etc." part is what I was expanding. Just want to make this clear.

David

I didn't say that because of what you said, i just notice a mutual hatred around Cigar forums for Acids, and wanted to let him know that he shouldn't hate something because everyone else does. I can see how you might have taken that the wrong way.

I hear what you're saying, bruddah! You shouldn't hate White Owls because everyone on the cigar boards seems to show a propensity to dislike White Owls! Same with those smokeable incense sticks called "Acid's"...

However - it's kinda like eating penny candy. When you're a kid - penny candy is the BOMB. When you get older and your taste is more refined - plain old sugar on a stick just doesn't quite cut it.

I gave up sugar on a stick a LONG time ago. PLEASE - no Acid's for me!!! ;)

However - it's kinda like eating penny candy. When you're a kid - penny candy is the BOMB. When you get older and your taste is more refined - plain old sugar on a stick just doesn't quite cut it.

How can you not like rock candy?

Id rather smoke a log than a Thompson............... Just checkn out some guys fav sticks.

There ya go! :thumbs:

It's almost impossible for me to come up with a worse cigar than any Thompson's $hit sticks. :laugh:

I've never smoked any of the Acids though. I highly doubt I'd like them.

My favorites are:

Davidoff Millenniums
Opus X
Añejo

I like lots of Cuban cigars too but lately, the three I just mentioned are the ones I've been in the mood for more than anything else these days.

How can you not like rock candy?

Saw a band in a bar named Rock Kandy boy did they suck