• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

La Escepción Selectos Finos RE Italy 2011

Thank you for your kind words.

The last box I purchased was for a friend's birthday, if I had known that was the last box available, i would have bought him a cake instead :laugh:

[SIZE=11pt]It's an excellent review! This is sounds awesome. And I don't want to waste any more time to have it.[/SIZE]

CigSid said:

The last box I purchased was for a friend's birthday, if I had known that was the last box available, i would have bought him a cake instead :laugh:

A buddy of mine bought a box of them last month...not sure of his source. He's coming over for breakfast tomorrow morning and he said he's bringing a few over. I'll make sure we eat first Bill!  :thumbs:

ironpeddler said:

A buddy of mine bought a box of them last month...not sure of his source. He's coming over for breakfast tomorrow morning and he said he's bringing a few over. I'll make sure we eat first Bill!  :thumbs:

Very cool Gary! Looking forward to your opinion on these...

Also, if he reveals his source to you,I would love to get a few more... :D

CigSid said:

I was already going to ask him for you!  :laugh:

ironpeddler said:

I was already going to ask him for you!  :laugh:

I should have known... :laugh:

One of my cigar buddies dropped by with his brand new box of these. He paid crazy money for them and I must say I'm close to saying they were worth it. I gotta tell you, these were great cigars. For a 4-5 year old stick, these smoked very smoothly with a wonderful, aged taste...nothing floral or hay-like at all...pure, unadulterated tobacco! Wow!....they were tasty. I can see why Bill & Kris love them! 

B3AED12C-581D-406E-9D7A-E54D310EEBAE_zps6oeg6kl4.jpg

4C5A8C2D-98E1-4A76-9049-94042B1F0766_zpst9sraeym.jpg

4E08C3E1-AEC2-4B40-A8F6-657A28817527_zpsz2mvkest.jpg

My son Anthony (L) & Jay Hemingway...some of you guys that frequent FoH or ICC may know him from those boards. He also has a photo gallery on Trevor's old site 'Cubancigarwebsite.com'....LINK. Good kid, a true BOTL.

97262CC5-2298-4DF2-9A8E-AEBE672F1287_zps7cmkfkod.jpg

Group buy!!!  :laugh:

I have one of those! Somebody really generous, kind, and just a tad sneaky, gifted it to me. Think I'm going to smoke it end of the month when my son is on Vacation. First smoke of the day on a nice fresh palate.

Gary, those are some great cigars for sure. I haven't seen those around stocked even though a certain vendor said he would get more. I was lucky to have 4 boxes. Smoked through one, shared about a half a box and sold the other 2 1/2 boxes.  :angry:

Great smokes for sure. I have 4 sticks left and can't wait to smoke them.

Paul

I had the chace of reciving a pair from Bill and they were indeed a very nice experience. Bought a couple more based on those and unfortunately I had to limit myself to 5 because a box had a prohibitive cost. They probably arent cheaper these days.

What is funny IMO about these cigars is when they came out no one bought them and a frenzy poped and non to be found. LoL