• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

La Flor Dominicana Factory Press IV at Jack Schwartz Importer

JackSchwartz

We were lucky enough to be selected as one of the twelve retailers to receive a pre-release cabinet of the new La Flor Dominicana Factory Press IV. Like previous Factory Press these are coming in cabinets of 120. The Factory Press IV blend consists of Dominican filler, Ecuadorian binder and a Mexican wrapper. Size is 6 1/2 x 60. Right now we're taking Pre-Orders for single cigars ($13.85) and 12-count trays ($163). The regular release should be out around the first or second week of December.

The other thing I want to let everyone know about is we are now taking Pre-Orders on all the Prometheus/Fuente 2011 releases. Here's the goodies we have available for Pre-Order:

2011 Fuente Story Humidors

Fifty Don Arturo Gran Aniverxario cigars (five different sizes), a limited edition humidor, and a picture of a giant dude hugging two guys (kidding, it's a biography of Carlos Fuente, Sr.). Price is $2995

2011 God of Fire Assortment

Five God of Fire cigars, including two of the new God of Fire Serie B. Price is $115.

2011 Opus22

Their best Opus22 yet. This one has ninteen rare OpusX and only three regular release OpusX. Price is $950.

God of Fire Serie B

We're going to have 10-count boxes, single cigars and some of the cool Collector's Jars you see above. Two sizes are coming out: Gran Toro (6 x 56) and Robusto Gordo (5 1/2 x 54). Now I thought both of these were Connecticut Broadleaf Maduro wrapped, but the only Broadleaf is the Gran Toro. The Robusto Gordo has an Ecuadorian Sun Grown wrapper.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Thanks,
Eric

Jack Schwartz Importer
141 W. Jackson Blvd.
Chicago, IL 60604

888-733-5225
freematches@jackschwartz.com

Eric, I'll pre-order a tray of Factory Press IV. I had a Factory Press II in 2009 that was a spiritual experience and have been wanting more ever since. What is the best way to hang my tag on these? PM? Email? Phone? Post my credit card to the forum here?

Eric, I'll pre-order a tray of Factory Press IV. I had a Factory Press II in 2009 that was a spiritual experience and have been wanting more ever since. What is the best way to hang my tag on these? PM? Email? Phone? Post my credit card to the forum here?

You can either click on the Factory Press IV link in the original post and place a pre-order on our website, or you can shoot me a PM with your info and order quantity. Either way is good for me.

You can either click on the Factory Press IV link in the original post and place a pre-order on our website, or you can shoot me a PM with your info and order quantity. Either way is good for me.

Derp, the link. Got it. Just placed the pre-order. Thanks.

Got it! You have to smoke the Factory Press II and Factory Press IV back-to-back and let me know which is better. I'll get that tray out to you as soon as the cigars arrive. You have a great weekend.

Thanks,
Eric

Got it! You have to smoke the Factory Press II and Factory Press IV back-to-back and let me know which is better. I'll get that tray out to you as soon as the cigars arrive. You have a great weekend.

Thanks,
Eric

Unfortunatly, I have never seen another Factory Press II beyond the one I recieved. I think they were released in 2006 and as such are certainly all sold and in the hands of private collectors.

Well that's not what I wanted to hear. I was hoping you had stashed some away. Did you ever have a chance to smoke any of Litto's Small Batch No. 1's? Now those are some sublime smokes. I think they'll have Small Batch IV's come out in January; really looking forward to them.

Factory Press IV's have arrived. All Pre-Orders will go out today. The press makes them look like they're smaller than a 60 ring gauge. They look great. Nice, dark Mexican Maduro wrapper. Still have singles and a few trays of twelve available.

Thanks,
Eric

I smoked a factory press iv today and what a great cigar. They looked like giant kitkat bars in the tray.

I think I met your LFD rep too and she said there are many jealous shops that weren't chosen as one of the twelve.

I smoked a factory press iv today and what a great cigar. They looked like giant kitkat bars in the tray.

I think I met your LFD rep too and she said there are many jealous shops that weren't chosen as one of the twelve.

Michelle is a great rep. Hope the pre-release cabinet didn't get her in too much trouble with the other shops :whistling: I was a little worried when I heard they were going to be a 60 ring gauge. I'm glad the box press flattens them out a bit. Definitely a nice blend, happy to hear you enjoyed them.

The new God of Fire Serie B is due to arrive tomorrow. Single cigars and boxes of ten available in both sizes. If you're thinking about placing an order please keep in mind the two cigars have different wrappers. The Gran Toro has the Connecticut Broadleaf Maduro and the Robusto Gordo has an Ecuadorian Sun Grown.

If you're interested in the God of Fire Serie B Collector's jars I still have two of each size available for Pre-Order. The Collector's jars should be here in the shop on Tuesday, December 6th.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Eric

The new God of Fire Serie B is due to arrive tomorrow. Single cigars and boxes of ten available in both sizes. If you're thinking about placing an order please keep in mind the two cigars have different wrappers. The Gran Toro has the Connecticut Broadleaf Maduro and the Robusto Gordo has an Ecuadorian Sun Grown.

If you're interested in the God of Fire Serie B Collector's jars I still have two of each size available for Pre-Order. The Collector's jars should be here in the shop on Tuesday, December 6th.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Eric

I'm pumped to try the Serie B! The sungrown wrapper sounds like a treat.

I'm excited to finally try them, too. That dark Ecuadorian Sun Grown wrapper looks delicious. As good as those God of Fire's sound I have to say I'm really looking forward to getting some more Don Carlos Edicion de Aniversario's. I smoked a ton of those cigars when we had them in stock. It sounds like Prometheus is finally going to do another release some time next year.

I'm going to the Blackhawks/Islanders game tonight. I think my pre-game smoke is going to be a Serie B Gran Toro, I'll save the Robusto Gordo for the ride home. It's going to be a great night!