• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

? La Floridita Limited Edition Corona Gorda

22jdub

Probably just did something very dumb but I grabbed a box of these on the monster for $39 and I've never tried one. I couldn't find any very detailed reviews in the quick time I searched, but everyone seemed to have good things to say about them. I have a lot of friends that will smoke a cigar with me and don't really care what it is, so I figure at worst I give them away to friends, for $2 a stick I don't mind that at all. Anyone have any experience with these that they would mind sharing? Thanks!

No experience but I will say we've probably all been there, purchasing a box blind. Hopefully it all works out for you.

Unless your taste is in your ass, you're going to be sorry.

Doc

I've had La Floriditas. They were a decent yard gar. Don't expect anything orgasmic, but it was smokable.

I've had La Floriditas. They were a decent yard gar. Don't expect anything orgasmic, but it was smokable.

Kind of what I was expecting. Something for a round of golf or working in the yard.

They're not horrible...for that price I'm sure you could have gotten a lot worse, lol