• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

La Floridita

NullSmurf

Das Bruce
There is a deal to be had on these bundles over on Famous auctions. I read the reviews and came across the usuals ranging from "outstanding, my go-to" to "POS cigars, never buy these". One mentioned that the "maduro" came off on his fingers. That one is a red flag for me. Anyone had experience with these?

There is a deal to be had on these bundles over on Famous auctions. I read the reviews and came across the usuals ranging from "outstanding, my go-to" to "POS cigars, never buy these". One mentioned that the "maduro" came off on his fingers. That one is a red flag for me. Anyone had experience with these?

I like them - they are a good bundled cigar IMHO for the price. Famous has free shipping on them, so they come out to around $1.25 per cigar. They are on the heavier side of medium and have some sweet & earthy nicaraguan flavor. I really like the maduro & the natrual is also alright. I have never had the maduro come off on my hands on these either.

When you can find them cheap on auction, they are worth it.

You can get more of them then here at Famous Auctions. However, you're bidding on 80 of them. And, its not really an auction. There are 4 lots that started at $60. The first bidder has taken 60 for his one bundle of 80. Next poor schmuck has to bid 63, and the next must bid 66, even though you're not bumping anyone. I'm going to pass.

these are ok for bundle cigar but if you like bundles try the new JR edicion limitada

I tried a five pack right after I received it and that was the wrong thing to do. I cannot say I enjoyed them, but it may have been my fault as they might have been significantly better if I rested them a little in the humi. For a bundle, I really enjoy the seconds or selects of the RP Sungrown. Those I rested a bit before I smoked them.

I, sometimes, find that five packs take a beating by the time I get them. I am not sure why, but that is my experience with about 25% of the five packs I buy.

Never had a La Floridita maduro rub off on my fingers.
They do fluctuate though as far as taste.Some sticks in the bundle,if not the whole bundle, taste green,some dont.
I have found,that if they come fresh and dark,they will sit for a few months fine.The longer the better with these to prevent that "green" taste.
When they are ready,again,the longer the better,they taste great and lose no stregnth.One person I bomb said they reminded him of Padron maduros.........I dunno about that,but,close.
Try them...........they are cheap enough for sure.
Enjoy.

6 months of rest and they are a pretty tasty cigar for the price. I have picked up a couple bundles when they have free shipping.

I missed the deal, but it'll come up again. In the meantime, I have plenty of cheap cigars that I enjoy. Thanks for the input, everyone.

I have a bunch of these that are all 2 - 3 yrs old. You can have some if you want them (PM me if you want). I find that sometimes they are really nice and sometimes they suck. I would have to say that they are the best bundle cigar that I have ever tried.

These are a good value cigar, but as has been said, needs some age to let them even out. When ever Famous has them on special with the free shipping I buy a bunch of bundles and put them away for a few months. Can't beat them for about $1 apiece.