• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

La Gloria Cubana medaille do'r No-1

bas

La Gloria Cubana medaille do'r No-1. Whith no doubt defanitly the purest cigar I ever smoked. Verry delicate. Nut's, a floral bouquet and a pleasant woody aftertase. The one I smoked was dated from 2002, so it already aged verry well. The smell of the cigars in the box is awsome. u can smell the best tobacco's this cigar is made of. For it's length-7-1/4 inches and feminime ring 36 it has a perfect draw, good consistence an delightfull smokingpleasure. :thumbs:

La Gloria Cubana medaille do'r No-1. Whith no doubt defanitly the purest cigar I ever smoked. Verry delicate. Nut's, a floral bouquet and a pleasant woody aftertase. The one I smoked was dated from 2002, so it already aged verry well. The smell of the cigars in the box is awsome. u can smell the best tobacco's this cigar is made of. For it's length-7-1/4 inches and feminime ring 36 it has a perfect draw, good consistence an delightfull smokingpleasure. :thumbs:

Very true, but one must remember that the "lancero" size, especially for Cuban cigars like La Gloria is a connoisseur size. Meaning that one cannot puff on it like a regular cigar, but make soft timely puffs. If not you might think the cigar is pluged or taste bad.

I smoked one from '03 two days ago. I think that it is my fave. lancero cigar. Have tried a few from other noted brands, but have found some to be plugged or a tough draw. Never noticed this with LGCs.

Very true, but one must remember that the "lancero" size, especially for Cuban cigars like La Gloria is a connoisseur size. Meaning that one cannot puff on it like a regular cigar, but make soft timely puffs. If not you might think the cigar is pluged or taste bad.

Excellent observation!

Brian

Excellent observation!

Brian
I agree, that's a very good point. I've never been tempted enough to purchase any of these because I usually don't go for this format. Perhaps one day I'll give one a try; your review makes it quite tempting! :)

The long thin ISOMs are often some of my favorites. This includes the Trinidad Fundadore and the Montecristo Especiales (38 by 7.5). There is a box of the Especiales from 97 that is calling my name at the moment...haven't had one in a year or so....I think I might need to get moving on that one....

Lanceros are for swarthy unctuous types with thin mustaches and pimps :sign: :laugh: Since I don’t fit that description, I don’t covet them. Connoisseur cigars my foot!. :p

Doc.