• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

La Gloria Cubana Serie N JSB

Scott1966

La Gloria Cubana Serie N JSB - 5.5 X 54. Wrapper - Ecuadorian Sumatra, Binder - Nicaragua, Filler - Nicaragua. Medium - Full bodied.

Initial taste - Earthy sweetness.

First Third - Earthy, fruity sweetness, hint of black cherry, light spice. Very nice flavor combination.

Second Third - Continuation of the earthy, fruity/ black cherry sweetness. Spice is picking up now and a nice leather flavor is emerging.

Last third - Spice really kicked up and it is now in the forefront followed by earthiness, black cherry and leather. Very nicely balanced. Very enjoyable long finish of earth, leather and spice.

Construction was perfect - dark chocolate color, burn was good and draw was excellent.

This is a very tasty, complex and very well balanced cigar. I really like this flavor profile and I also liked the way it started off as a medium cigar and kept building to a more full bodied cigar. I smoked this right down to the nub and it left me wishing there was more to smoke. MSRP for this vitola is $6.30 which makes this a great value for such a flavorful cigar. Highly recommended.

I liked your review but you put it in the wrong forum. :)

OOPS!

Thanks, BTW, for giving out the skinny on these. I always have liked the serie R and I understand these have the same wrapper with the all nic innards. A good read on the market moving toward the full "in your face" flavor Nics. However, from your review it sounds like they created something unique, too.

sweetness ... sweetness ... sweetness

Uh... just what I'd expect from a Ec. Sumatra wrapper. Wish they'd used something else as the rest being all Nic. sounds great. Maybe I can smoke it without the wrapper?? :D

Nice review!

-John

Thanks, BTW, for giving out the skinny on these. I always have liked the serie R and I understand these have the same wrapper with the all nic innards. A good read on the market moving toward the full "in your face" flavor Nics. However, from your review it sounds like they created something unique, too.

I found this cigar to be significantly better than the Serie R. More complex and flavorful. I was pleasantly surprised.