• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

La Luna de la Habana

Ginseng

Banned
Edited out of respect.

This was a very fine, well-aged cigar. Rich flavor, razor-thin burn line and snow white ash.
laluna.jpg

My most profound apologies for an act which upon reflection can only be interpreted as inconsiderate and disrespectful. In the cold light of day, I have nothing but the deepest regret for my well intentioned but misguided attempt at tribute. It was not my place, pure and simple.

Blast away, either here or in PM. I'll be back to take it up. Just not right now. I'll be taking a short hiatus from CP to think upon the what and the why of my actions and intentions. I hope to rejoin the community sometime after the first of the year.

I hope everyone has a safe and joyous holiday season.

Wilkey

Where did you get your information that Gael had died?

Wow! I hope this isn't true. :(

I would also like to know where this info came from.

Brent

:( I just talked with him on 11/29. Are you serious?

He was on CP Yesterday at 7:41 EST.

Wow, I hope this isn't true!

Dan

I'm looking at the La Luna website - no mention. ???

None of the other cigar boards I've been on have any mention of it... ???

I think the short hiatus is uncalled for. I think most here are just worried and would like to make sure the information is accurate. I for one have had the pleasure of smoking many a cigar with Gael and am concerned.

ricmac25 said:
I think the short hiatus is uncalled for. I think most here are just worried and would like to make sure the information is accurate. I for one have had the pleasure of smoking many a cigar with Gael and am concerned.
[snapback]257629[/snapback]​

I agree.

I agree that Ginseng has done nothing wrong. If this is true I appreciate knowing. It just would be somewhat shocking.

-Dan

Same here. I was concerned as well. No need to take leave, Ginseng...

Hey Wilkey do not know the person in question, but I've been enjoying your posts for some time now I have to say that you have no reason to take the hiatus from posting as I conclude it was an innocent mistake on your part. Please do continue as your reviews, as well as other numerious interesting contributions on CP, are what make this a place to enjoy & are more then appreciated by me (and I belive majority of other memebers).

Thank you for your kind and charitable sentiments gentlemen. I appreciate it a great deal. You've proven that truth, honesty and right intentions, coupled with responsibility for misjudgements is a key foundation of CP. In my humble opinion, this community is "the worthiest."

I went looking for the text of my original post but cannot find it. I suspect I never saved the file since it was so short. But in effect, it said the following:

"Tonight, I celebrate the life and accomplishments of a man who not only lived his dream but who shared it, his knoweldge and his friendship with us. I do so by savoring one of his cigars in solitude and reflection."

Wilkey

This is all my fault! I gave Wilkey bad information. I won't drag anyone else into this but someone I trust gave me the info. I shouldn't have told Wilkey until I was sure. Man, I feel so bad about this. I'm very sorry Wilkey. Please accept my apology. This is my bad.

I have no idea Ricardo. I just know I'm a dumb a$$ for telling Wilkey something I wasn't 100% sure of. I trusted what is hopefully a bad rumor.

its over at Herefr's Paradise and CW too. I haven't seen the thread at CW because I never created an account there.

Well I hope it is just a rumor. Someone logged into CP yesterday at 7:41 PM on his account name of "Gael" I just pray all is well.

-Dan

WOW! I'm sitting here smoking a cigar (La Luna) wondering how in the hell I could have died without even hearing a peep about it. No one ever tells me anything, damn it!! :angry2: :angry: :angry: I think that the announcement of my demise is a tad premature. :blush: :blush: :blush:

:whistling: Gael

I'm very glad to see you are still with us Gael :D :thumbs:

Now if I can just find out who started all of this!?!? :sign: