• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

La Riqueza - Petit Robusto

Ludwig

~Puros Mas Finos~
Brand: La Riqueza
Vitola: Petit Robusto
Size: 4 x 50
Wrapper: Connecticut Broadleaf
Binder: Nicaragua
Filler: Nicaragua

This is a pre release I received at an event. It has the typical La Riqueza flavors of Cocoa, White Pepper Spice, and leather. The first thirds was quite peppery with hints of cocoa, the second third the pepper died down and it was quite creamy with hints of leather, and then final third was of blend of these 3 flavors.

It was a great little stick, I cant wait for them to be released to the general public. In a nutshell what was it? It is a NUB done right :thumbs:
IMG_0668-vi.jpg

IMG_0671-vi.jpg

IMG_0674-vi.jpg

IMG_0672-vi.jpg

IMG_0675-vi.jpg

IMG_0673-vi.jpg

IMG_0677-vi.jpg

IMG_0681-vi.jpg

IMG_0678-vi.jpg

IMG_0682-vi.jpg

Thanks for the review! I absolutely love this size. I was on the fence about La Riqueza with respect to value, but I'll certainly give this vitola a try when it hits stores.

Good smoke and great book. I will be picking the book up on a rec from a fellow BOTL.

E

Oh man, I do love the La Riqueza line! That's one nice looking smoke Andrew, gonna definitely have to pick up some. Thanks for the review! Excellent job!

Great review!! I can't wait to try this size. I have been smoking the #5's like crazy.

Nice review. I had been kind of lukewarm on the Riqueza line, but as I keep smoking them I find I enjoy them more.

Your photos looked really nice, as well. Just curious what kind of camera you use?