• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

La Tradicion Cubana

Dios de Fuego

My drive to crazy isn't far.
Well I am glad to say that I snagged this one from a boss, cause it is a great disappointment. La Tradicion Cubana is made by La Tradicion Cubana, last time I checked, I'm gonna say Ecuadorian wrapper with like a Nicaraguan or Honduran Filler. All in all a very simple cigar. Starts off very leathery, with an almost undetectable spice, followed by a sweet almost black licorice flavor. Construction ok, draw a little tight not too bad, no tar build up, over all aroma -3, and finally appearance just ok, kinda reminds me of the look on a Nat Sherman cigar. Ring Gage 48, length 7

Over all 80 out of 100.

Not recommended

I have to respectfully disagree on this one... :( While mild, I find this to be a rather flavorful smoke, with subtle notes of spice and sweetness. You might want to try another one, smoke it nice and slow, and see if you have a better experience. For a little over $3 in Churchill size, I find these to be great values.