• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

La Unica Natural & Maduro Cigars

Bill Clinton

Part of the Ron Jeremy Generation
I want to purchase a bundle of the La Unica cigars. I am looking for a bundled cigar which has a sweet, chocolatey, coffee, cocoa flavor and taste to it. I don't like the peppery flavor and taste in a cigar so, I want to make sure that the bundled cigars which I purchase do NOT have any peppery flavor and taste to them.
Do the La Unica cigars have the sweet, chocolatey, coffee, cocoa flavor and taste that I am looking for in a bundled cigar? If so, which of the La Unicas have this flavor and taste that I like? The Naturals or the Maduros?
And if not, which other bundled cigars do you recommend that have the sweet, chocolate, coffee, cocoa flavor and taste to them?

While their not bundles and certainly not as cheap, any of the padron *000 series will fit your taste requirements nicely.

I am not familiar with the Padron *000 series. Do the Padron *000 series have the sweet, chocolatey, coffee, cocoa flavor and taste that I am looking for? Which wrapper do you recommend in the Padron *000 series that has the sweet, chocolatey, coffee, cocoa flavor and taste which I am looking for? The Natural or the Maduro?

What other bundled or box cigars do you recommend that have the sweet, chocolatey, coffee, cocoa flavor and taste which I am looking for? And do you recommend them in NAtural or Maduro for the flavor and taste which I am looking for?

Mr President we carry the La Unica bundles you mentioned.
Give me a call at the Outlaw. Phone #'s in my profile

Dirick

Consuegra in Maduro is a nice cheap bundle. Padron *000 line, I think the maduro is a little more bitter than the naturals. They are both great. Never tried the LaUnica's yet.

I just received a bundle of the Consuegra Maduro 1113's (which are the No.111's).
I am also going to order a bundle of the Alcazar Maduro #4.
But I am looking to order another 3rd bundle and wanted the 3rd bundle to have sweet, chocolatey, cocoa, and coffee flavor and taste to it. I am having a hrad time trying to find a bundled cigar which has all these characteristics.

I don't want to get any cigar which is bitter or which has a peppery taste to it. I am going to check out the Padronn *000's, but I don't have the adequate room inside any of my humidors to place a box of cigars inside the humidor. But I do have room to somehow place a bundle inside the humidor.

Bill Clinton said:
I am going to check out the Padronn *000's, but I don't have the adequate room inside any of my humidors to place a box of cigars inside the humidor. But I do have room to somehow place a bundle inside the humidor.
[snapback]250300[/snapback]​

You can take them outta the box and put them in your humidor ya know :whistling:

Try a bundle of Lone Wolf....Purobrat highly recommends these :D

Lee said:
[snapback]250363[/snapback]​

I saw the Lone Wolf cigars, but I read that they weren't any good. I was unable to find any information regarding what they taste like though.

Bill Clinton said:
Lee said:
[snapback]250363[/snapback]​

I saw the Lone Wolf cigars, but I read that they weren't any good. I was unable to find any information regarding what they taste like though.
[snapback]250461[/snapback]​

Lee was being sarcastic Bill, try these if you want good bundle cigars for little money...

*edit* MD Cigars also has fine bundles, you can also order a 10 cigar taster pack for $10 to try the bundles they offer.

Some less expensive cigars that I think meet your criteria:
*Padron regular series (any of them really).
*Torano Nicaraguan Selection (I think the only place to get those now is a JR).
*Perdomo2 and the mistakes are a good idea too, but I don't think that they age well.