• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Lamb of God and a God of Fire

Matty_Vegas

Wayne Newton Mafia Boss
The Cigar - God of Fire 05 Robusto (?) By Carlito

The DVD - Walk with Me in Hell by Lamb of God

I was all jazzed to pick up the new Lamb of God DVD and while I was driving home I was trying to figure out what to smoke with it. I decided to finally smoke the God Of Fire I have been starring at for 3 years.
Without going into a big long drawn out description on the finer notes of this legendary cigar I will kepp in relativly short.
The construction was flawless, the wrapper was smooth as a baby's bottom. Once I snipped the cap it held together nicely, the pre draw was clean and I new I was in for a treat.
After a nice roasting I lit it up, and popped in the DVD and got comfy on the couch ( I am luck enough to get to smoke indoors)

Being a big fan of Lamb Of God, the DVD pretty much is a tour by tour documentary of the last two and a half years (opening for Slayer through Europe and Japan and back to headlining America)
Cigar fans should take note that there is a clip where they are doing a signing and a fan brings The bass player a 5er of some Ashton VSG's and he is glowing about how good the cigars are. (Good taste).
I am now officially a big fan of Carlito and his blending prowess. the taste of this stick was exactly how I imagined it, robust (albiet strong) flavourful and extremely enjoyable.

In closing, these cigars are all they are cracked up to be.
Also, never wear a lions head mask around a Lamb Of God Fan after watching the DVD

Slainte,
Matt

Lamb of God's last CD was pretty good, imo. Maybe I'll see if I can procure the DVD somewhere.

can't speak to the GOF, yet, though.

Lamb of God's last CD was pretty good, imo. Maybe I'll see if I can procure the DVD somewhere.

can't speak to the GOF, yet, though.

I can't speak to Lamb of God. Never heard of them...

Carlito GOFs kick serious bee-hind, though. I love 'em!

Thanks for the great reviews Matty! I guess I have to hunt both of these beauties down.

Matt,
Great review on both accounts. I've seen Lamb of God on Head bangers Ball, However I've never had a God of Fire. I'll have to try and find one now!!!

Lamb of God is awesome! I have 2 God of Fire's staring at me in the humi that I just won't touch... :blush: :whistling:

Back